Predators; how many times have you watched it?

cacador

Once for me but planning on changing that real soon. I plan on seeing it in threaters atleast three times. I want to go back in and watch for easter eggs now and just anything I didn't notice the first time around because I was paying attention to the movie. Is there anything I should watch for other than I guess that queen alien skull?

Well, I have to say it,unfortunately once.And in all honesty,that will be it.I wish I could go back and save the $20 plus dollars I spent that night to see it.

Daren

I've seen it twice, but I don't want to overdo it, so I think I'll be waiting till it's released to see it again.

I like to look for as many shout-outs to the original Predator as I can..I've seen it only twice..and on the second time I found more of them. And I too may go a third time. But I had spotted a strange, skinned creature in the camp that was hanging upside down, no head, hands, feet. It was humanoid and had, had four "stalks" coming out form it's back..I thought it was an alien ( xeno drone) but IDK...you could look for that and see what you think?
~Estelle

I saw a huge skinned thing with no head, hands, or feet. I also saw it in some stills and I wasn't quite sure what it was. I'm thinking that maybe it was a gorilla type creature. It looked pretty massive.

I don't think it's a predator because it was pink and red.

I have seen it two times on the internet here at Puerto Rico it will start on the 22nd of July
for those you can see it at www.peliculasid.com it is free

4 times for me :eek:
I paid to see it opening night and the other 3 my friends and coworkers have treated me to it because they know I'm a pred nut.
got invited a fifth time but couldn't do it anymore.I almost fell asleep the 4th time

Once for me but planning on changing that real soon. I plan on seeing it in threaters atleast three times. I want to go back in and watch for easter eggs now and just anything I didn't notice the first time around because I was paying attention to the movie. Is there anything I should watch for other than I guess that queen alien skull?

I have seen it twice and can't wait to own a copy.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back