Predators; how many times have you watched it?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cacador

Once for me but planning on changing that real soon. I plan on seeing it in threaters atleast three times. I want to go back in and watch for easter eggs now and just anything I didn't notice the first time around because I was paying attention to the movie. Is there anything I should watch for other than I guess that queen alien skull?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MotoGuy75

Well, I have to say it,unfortunately once.And in all honesty,that will be it.I wish I could go back and save the $20 plus dollars I spent that night to see it.

Daren

Justin1

I've seen it twice, but I don't want to overdo it, so I think I'll be waiting till it's released to see it again.

Estelle

I like to look for as many shout-outs to the original Predator as I can..I've seen it only twice..and on the second time I found more of them. And I too may go a third time. But I had spotted a strange, skinned creature in the camp that was hanging upside down, no head, hands, feet. It was humanoid and had, had four "stalks" coming out form it's back..I thought it was an alien ( xeno drone) but IDK...you could look for that and see what you think?
~Estelle

cacador

I saw a huge skinned thing with no head, hands, or feet. I also saw it in some stills and I wasn't quite sure what it was. I'm thinking that maybe it was a gorilla type creature. It looked pretty massive.

I don't think it's a predator because it was pink and red.

cacador

I usually never go to the theaters to see a movie, but I saw Predators twice.
I like to get out and do something so I'm a pretty avid threater goer. There are certain ones I must go to at midnight though such as this and Iron Man 2.

papopredator

I have seen it two times on the internet here at Puerto Rico it will start on the 22nd of July
for those you can see it at www.peliculasid.com it is free

roninpredator

Sr Member
4 times for me :eek:
I paid to see it opening night and the other 3 my friends and coworkers have treated me to it because they know I'm a pred nut.
got invited a fifth time but couldn't do it anymore.I almost fell asleep the 4th time

vgfett

Once for me but planning on changing that real soon. I plan on seeing it in threaters atleast three times. I want to go back in and watch for easter eggs now and just anything I didn't notice the first time around because I was paying attention to the movie. Is there anything I should watch for other than I guess that queen alien skull?
I have seen it twice and can't wait to own a copy.