Predator toilet seats?!

Paintninja

Greetings and salutations all,

So all my non-Lair friends know that I'm all about Predator, as we all are here.
Well, I happen to be fabricating a latex corset cover for one of my haunt pals who
happens to also paint rather inocuous items thus making them way too cool! Rather us
exchanging cash, we bartered her corset out. Check out this bad ass thone cover!

100_3601.jpg

Even coated in polyacrylic for easy cleaning and durablity!

100_3594.jpg

100_3596.jpg

And those that like to leave the seat up, check out the wording on th underside o' the ring!
100_3599.jpg

That's right, "pimp your pooper"! These are custom painted, thus no two are alike!
Interested in one? I'll gauge it's potential popularity here, if they (or some like it) are
desired then I'll put her on here to post em up in BST. So.....I'm changing my toilet seat....
Thanx for looking!

Greetings and salutations all,

So all my non-Lair friends know that I'm all about Predator, as we all are here.
Well, I happen to be fabricating a latex corset cover for one of my haunt pals who
happens to also paint rather inocuous items thus making them way too cool! Rather us
exchanging cash, we bartered her corset out. Check out this bad ass thone cover!

100_3601.jpg

Even coated in polyacrylic for easy cleaning and durablity!

100_3594.jpg

100_3596.jpg

And those that like to leave the seat up, check out the wording on th underside o' the ring!
100_3599.jpg

That's right, "pimp your pooper"! These are custom painted, thus no two are alike!
Interested in one? I'll gauge it's potential popularity here, if they (or some like it) are
desired then I'll put her on here to post em up in BST. So.....I'm changing my toilet seat....
Thanx for looking!
Why Thank You Kyle! I enjoyed creating this coveted Throne cover! Yes fellow Preds, these lids can be different in infinite variety. I can paint a portrait of your unique costume that is only custom to your look. Or I can paint your favorite scene from your favorite Predator movie. It's all up to you! these seats start at $85.00 and up depending on what you are wanting on them. I can add 3-dimensional elements to them. Things such as that drive the price up. These seats can be cleaned with any cleaner except for abrasive cleaners due to scratching the poly resin surface. You can reach me on my fb page at facebook.com/shannon.oglesby1 or shannonoglesby933@gmail.com plus you can see all my other work as well. I'm a Cake Artist too!

Why Thank You Kyle! I enjoyed creating this coveted Throne cover! Yes fellow Preds, these lids can be different in infinite variety. I can paint a portrait of your unique costume that is only custom to your look. Or I can paint your favorite scene from your favorite Predator movie. It's all up to you! these seats start at $85.00 and up depending on what you are wanting on them. I can add 3-dimensional elements to them. Things such as that drive the price up. These seats can be cleaned with any cleaner except for abrasive cleaners due to scratching the poly resin surface. You can reach me on my fb page at facebook.com/shannon.oglesby1 or shannonoglesby933@gmail.com plus you can see all my other work as well. I'm a Cake Artist too!
Oh and I almost forgot, I can paint you a matching shower curtain to go with it too! I don't think you will find one of those at Walmart! LOL!

Those are too good for any of the toilets in my house. I wouldn't want to poop on those things, those are true works of art!

What a cool idea.....that looks the ****!
Excellent work!
I see a big market for these as cure for constipation.......will make everyone want to crap themselves.

I'd be honored to drop a doozy of a twoozy, whilst on one of those seats. Prolly gonna help with aiming too, as no one will want to marr the artwork. Awesome.

uh... I'm a huge Pred fan but.. toilet seat art.. -er - uh.

LOL

Well different strokes for different folks i guess.

I think "Pimp your Pooper" is really amusing, but I'm not sure if I'd like the idea of Predators with wristblades anywhere near my, uh, equipment. (Remember John Wayne Bobbitt?)

The shower curtain idea, on the other hand, sounds intriguing.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back