Predator iPod touch theme

predator paul

Hi guys just thought I would show you the latest theme I am working on in Photoshop for my iPod. A Pred fan has to have a pred interface. What do you think?

pred_board.jpg

pred_lock.jpg

Predator Paul,

Great visuals!
I like the characters instead of the icon pictures

Do you have any sound effects for it?

Such as: KKKKKKTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

--
Ei'luj

Working on the sounds. Going to have The pred console sounds for the unlock screen and some beeps. I already have the AVP Gold soundpack so my sound effects are sorted. If you have a look on my myspace (link below) you will get an Idea of how I want it to look ;)

p.s Att: Carlart thanks for letting me use the Pred arm for my flash. Your site is looking fantastic, loving the new stuff backpack etc.

Working on a Terminator Salvation one too. Couldn't find one online so designed my own.

Bottom row features... A Moto Terminator, Harvester, T1 and a HK. I also added some mechanical sounds for the lock screen and laser for activation.

More images:

Lock screen.

lock.png

Animated loading screen I'm working on.

load.jpg

IMG_0025.png

lock.png

load.jpg

can this be used on iphones?

Yeah it will work on iphone. Jailbroken means hacked. If you have it already jailbroken these are for you however I don't advise doing it if you are not confident because it can void the warranty with apple. IMPORTANT! I backed up mine before installing the new firmware that way you can reverse it if it goes wrong. :)

Yeah it will work on iphone. Jailbroken means hacked. If you have it already jailbroken these are for you however I don't advise doing it if you are not confident because it can void the warranty with apple. IMPORTANT! I backed up mine before installing the new firmware that way you can reverse it if it goes wrong. :)

no i dont even have a iphone yet :p im looking to get a 3g and just unlock it to work on tmobile but i cant find used one at a good price

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back