Predator Deal Gone Bad .... BIG UPDATE PIC HEAVEY

Thanks everyone, just glad i could fix it, i wasn't sure at first, lol, its a really nice sculpt and comes to life with the right paintjob

well he'll be on his way back to simon soon, thanks for the comments, hope the guy who originally sold this refunds simon in some way, as the original was just shoddy, no other way to describe it

I love it when things turn out good for people, what an amazing transformation. My son was in the room looking over my shoulder paying some interest and he was amazed that someone had changed the piece so drastically. Well done and i am glad things are fixed.

I'm reallly impressed with how that turned out!

I'm also glad that the story had a happy ending. That is a piece you can definitely be proud to display.

He's back with simon now, alls well that ends well, i see bweapon is still a member, hopefully he sees this and will contact simon to arrange some sort of refund.

Great work on restoring this into fine condition!

I've had a few run-ins with lousy artists who'll give you every excuse under the sun why they can't get your piece done, and it can be such a pain trying to get things resolved. Glad to see this worked out for you in the end.

good you ended up with a nice head in the end, always pisses me off when people gets ripped off by some scumbag.. Been lucky myself so far, only had one bad experience with somene selling crappy casts and I only lost 135 USD..

The inner circles in hell are reserved for people who sells bad props and do crappy casts.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back