PREDATOR 3.0

What will the price be in "raw"?

Would love to see this mask painted in Predator Shadow style

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...8_4837516_n.jpg

Already droling ;)

I can definatly paint one up like that, i have been wanting to do a rattlesnake for a wile. I cant post the price up here because its against the rules so PM me if interested. I will be posting a sale thread up once I have a few extra. The one in the mould is about to come out, then im casting one to be mine and paint up so i can get some nice pictures up.

Well here it is, the first latex pull! I have been trying to upload these pictures for a wile, but photobucket seems to be having some problems. I am realy happy with how everything came out, and im realy looking forward to painting one up. I put the movie bio on the head so you can see the size of it. Its Just under 1-1, so it would look right to on the larger preds. The lower mandables are latex also, but all the teeth are resin now. I am gonna start throwing down some paint probably on the next head to come out of the moulds, i cant wait to get a painted head and torso together.

DSCN0817_crop.jpg

DSCN0819_crop-1.jpg

Any chance on making resin pulls Corey?
I know I would buy at least 2 to display my bios .
Great looking mask Corey!
Now....get to painting it!! doooeeet naaww!

Any chance on making resin pulls Corey?
I know I would buy at least 2 to display my bios .
Great looking mask Corey!
Now....get to painting it!! doooeeet naaww!

No, not right now anyway. I can make latex that is solid with foam for display, would be good for displaying bios beause it would be a softer seat for the resin bio. Seems resin on resin would grind and scratch? Just my thoughts...

man!!!.....thats come out looking exceptionaly clean Cory.
I too am now looking forward to seeing it painted up on your torso.....your pred torso that is.

Thank you everyone for your comments! I couldent resist painting so i got started today. I decided to take pictures of the process so here it is.

Here is the underlay colors
DSCN0824_crop.jpg

The first brown tones
DSCN0825_crop.jpg

More brown depth
DSCN0827_crop.jpg

And some of the dark brown/black spots
DSCN0830_crop.jpg

Thats where i burned out today, i will finish it tommarow and get another update up. Thanks for looking!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back