PREDATOR 3.0

My new favorite P1 A question, is Chavant nsp soft or medium is inclined to crack when its dry,or shrink? Of course in my country no shops selling Chavant,so i use normal air dry clay mixed with baby bath oil

No cavant is oil based clay, it always stays soft any workable. Water based clays dry up and have to be kept wet.

Damn dude,....looking at all your angles lets me know whats wrong with mine,....hahahah
i got some carving to do,.....your mandibles are spot on and the angle shots show me why mine looks not-quite right,...

loving the shapes and texture man,....**** i got a lot to learn,....
good job mang...

Hey everyone! Sorry i havent updated this yet, i have been waiting to mould it but all my water based clay went bad. I tryed to get some recently but no luck. As soon as i can get some more i will have this thing done!

I finaly got the clay i needed and im getting ready to start moulding tommarow. I had some extra time so i went back through and cleaned it up and refined the texture a bit. In learning from the last mask i made, i found the mandables would get knocked off somtimes during shipping because of rough handling. So to help that i made square pegs on the bottom mandables to make them lock in beter and have more surface area to glue. I will have pictures up tommarow of the moulding process, thanks for looking!

DSCN0790.jpg

DSCN0799_crop.jpg

DSCN0794_crop.jpg

DSCN0803.jpg

DSCN0793_crop.jpg

The mould is finished! The ultracal mould came out great! I will be casting into it in the next few days, i have everything ready to paint up the first one. I just got done moulding the teeth in silicone, so i can make resin teeth this time around. I will have pics of the first pull soon, thanks for looking.

DSCN0808_crop.jpg

Man, I been lookin at your mask for awhile, I have yet to get one, but its definetely on my wishlist, Keep up the GREAT work! :)

I was just about to send you a PM saying " if you don't post a update im going to beat you with a big stick". Well let me know when these are ready to be ordered cause you know i need one.

The dreads will stay the same, i made the holes in the head fit them very specificaly. Just gonna take alot more dreads. Thank you everyone for your comments!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back