I started a new sculpt! This doesent mean that the 2.0 sculpt will be gone, i am saving that for the shorter preds (basicaly under 6ft). This new mask will be for the larger preds, 6ft and over. I realized i was going to have to do this when i put one of the old heads on the torso it looks to small in my opinion. With the big broad shoulders and massive chest on the torso i needed a bigger head to look more proportionate. So once the clay was free is stared blocking it out, its still very early but you can get a general idea of how its going to look. I am correcting a few things about the old head i didnt like, trying to make this one the most accurate yet. I dont want this to be a long drawn out process because i am trying to get this suit done by halloween so im going into overdrive. I hope to get this done in about a week, things always come up, but i am going to spend all the free time i have cranking this out. I have also been thinking about the way dreads attach to the mask. I have never had any fall out yet, but i want to make the holes deeper and more perfect fit to the dreads i make so that they should fit in and stay without glue. I still plan to glue them but this will help them stay beter and give the glue alot more surface area to stick to so they should be much harder to pull out. I will be updating this frequently untill its done, thanks for looking!