Pred Bust Sculpt

Milk1

I started this bust a couple days ago. I needed something to display Predator heads on. I am going with a really buff and wild looking bust. Here are some pics of the progress.......
The start with cardboard and spray foam shaped a little.
predbust001-1.jpg

predbust002-1.jpg

Then packed on the clay and started shaping the muscles.
predbust003.jpg

predbust004.jpg

predbust006.jpg

predbust007.jpg

Then started on the scales.
predbust008.jpg

predbust009.jpg

predbust001-1.jpg

predbust002-1.jpg

predbust003.jpg

predbust004.jpg

predbust006.jpg

predbust007.jpg

predbust008.jpg

predbust009.jpg

Wow man this is gonna be on bad ass bust. I mean gosh the body texture so far looks amazing. This looks better than Predator 3 preds! NO ... it really does.

This is helping me a ton. I wanted to do something like this but was curious how too start it. Nice work. Gonna be watching this one.

This looks really good my friend, I like the horned skin texture can't wait to see this painted...Should be really mad looking....

Well I finished the mold and pulled the first two castings. The first one came out a little ruff, but the second one looks great. Check it out......
predbust3003.jpg

predbust3004.jpg

predbust3007.jpg

predbust3008.jpg

predbust3003.jpg

predbust3004.jpg

predbust3007.jpg

predbust3008.jpg

Well done Aaron, looks very good. Now come on get some paint on this bad boy, as I'm dying to see it painted all together. Again well done......

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back