Power Rangers (MMPR) 2013 Legacy Morpher (Die Cast Metal) 20th Anniversary

I managed to grab one of these the other day from my local Toys R Us in northern Colorado. Somehow I picked the exact day they had come into the store to go look for it. It was a little bit of a fiasco finding it though. They only got 4 into the store and after selling one about an hour before I got there, the other 3 went missing. After an hour of searching the store top to bottom, the employees found them in a stuffed in a box in the far corner of the backroom covered in baby items.

I managed to grab one of these the other day from my local Toys R Us in northern Colorado. Somehow I picked the exact day they had come into the store to go look for it. It was a little bit of a fiasco finding it though. They only got 4 into the store and after selling one about an hour before I got there, the other 3 went missing. After an hour of searching the store top to bottom, the employees found them in a stuffed in a box in the far corner of the backroom covered in baby items.

I briefly worked stocking at a Toys R Us during Christmas time for a little extra cash years back. Anything that was really popular and coming in would often times be pulled by the full time employees so they could buy it and then resell it themselves. I guarantee you that's what happened.

I briefly worked stocking at a Toys R Us during Christmas time for a little extra cash years back. Anything that was really popular and coming in would often times be pulled by the full time employees so they could buy it and then resell it themselves. I guarantee you that's what happened.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what happened as well. I'm glad that the employee I was dealing with was more concerned about moving merchandise that feeding one of his coworkers scalping habits.

I don't know if this means anything but they have pulled it from their site. I hope that does not mean that they are gone for good. I also see they have the legacy Megazord up for pre-order. I hope both become available. Would love to get one of each.

Chad

I don't know if this means anything but they have pulled it from their site. I hope that does not mean that they are gone for good. I also see they have the legacy Megazord up for pre-order. I hope both become available. Would love to get one of each.

Chad

Had a quick look at the site, couldn't see the legacy megazord preorder. The megazord for pre order is the one which doesn't split into its individual components.

OOPS! My bad. :facepalm I saw the price and i think my eyes inserted Legacy. Didnt look to close on the details. Still bummed about the morpher though.

Chad

One of my local stores had 3 in stock the other night, but they would only sell me one since it is a "collectible". I was going to pick up all three to help out a couple people here that are having difficulty finding them. Went back yesterday and they were gone :unsure

Got mine from TRU.com, of course mine had a few QC issues, small nick in the electroplating on the front as well as some sloppy paint, but overall a beautiful piece.

I checked out the Farmington Hills/Novi MI area last weekend. Only one employee even knew about it. I'll check again this weekend.

Got mine from TRU.com, of course mine had a few QC issues, small nick in the electroplating on the front as well as some sloppy paint, but overall a beautiful piece.

How did you manage this? Whenever I go to the site, it says the item is only available for in-store purchase...?

Sean

There was a small window i read where you could purchase online and was sold out in hours. I think it was a pre-order.

On another note. I got Mine!! Even after calling the store Friday afternoon and asking they said they had no idea about when they would be in stock. The wife decided we would just stop in and check and I went there Friday evening and there was one on the Shelf!! Snagged it! Lesson is take what the people tell you on the phone with a grain of salt.

Chad.

I'm traveling for work right now and there is a TRU literally right behind my hotel...

In Murfreesboro, TN, the resident Power Ranger guy said they had 5 Legacy Morphers in this week but they sold out already. He also said he's heard they are now discontinued, but that he's also heard they were a soft release to test sales and should be released in abundance in March. But he really couldn't confirm either.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back