Power Rangers (MMPR) 2013 Legacy Morpher (Die Cast Metal) 20th Anniversary

From what I gather over at rangerboard, quantities are so limited because Bandai is using this time as a 'soft release' and a hard release will come down the line with a major increase in quantity.

No word on if they will be available in the UK or outside the US yet

I luckily found one here in San Diego. It was stashed behind other pr things. Glad I checked around the other pr things

I sincerely hope we'll get a french release but I highly doubt it... The package does have french on it but I bet it's for Canada :(

Let's just hope the online TRU store will have them in stock soon (they finally ship worldwide!)

Just spoke with one of the managers at one of my local stores. No stores in the region show inventory, and he didn't know an ETA. He thought it looked very cool though :lol

I also noticed they were doing "buy one get one" 50% off on PR stuff ending tomorrow. My guess is we won't see wide distribution until that is over

I would totally get this and the legacy Megazord. I saw a newer release at the Disney store a little while back. But if they're gonna be doing die cast stuff I'll wait it out

I hope the new Megazord will have a painted deco instead of stickers. That's what made me skip the 2010 release.

I also hope that it won't look as sparkly as the prototype...

One can dream!

These look so cool. Anyone want to do me a massive favour and buy one of these and ship it to Australia for me? I can paypal funds to you.

No luck here either... I was told that Fridays are usually the day to check for most stores in the ND-SD-MN area.

It just sucks, as I can guarantee that we won't get them in Australia and the prices on ebay at the moment are at extortionist rates. Starting bids at almost triple the original price + shipping, really? I would pay someone $20 to get one for me.

It just sucks, as I can guarantee that we won't get them in Australia and the prices on ebay at the moment are at extortionist rates. Starting bids at almost triple the original price + shipping, really? I would pay someone $20 to get one for me.

Hopefully, the price will go down once they reach wide distribution. Y'never know with eBay though :unsure

No luck here in northeast ohio. Toys r us is on my way home from class though so i'll probably check every monday, wednesday, and friday till they have them. The guy thought it might be another week but i doubt it will be that long. When they show up i'll let you guys know.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back