Limited Run PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit, grips and ammo boxes Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Blaster

Re: PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit, grips and ammo boxes Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Blas

Hey - just checking if my two kits have shipped? Cheers!

Any news about shipping?
Thanks

I have no way of telling who's orders have shipped based purely on screen name. However, orders placed up through 10/20 will be packaged and shipped out over the weekend. I know it's slow going guys, but I hope it is worth it for everyone in the end :cheers

Re: PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit, grips and ammo boxes Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Blas

Got mine today. Awesome packaging--looks professional!! Everything looks stellar. Thank you.

Now to just find the time to work on this...

I have no way of telling who's orders have shipped based purely on screen name. However, orders placed up through 10/20 will be packaged and shipped out over the weekend. I know it's slow going guys, but I hope it is worth it for everyone in the end :cheers

Hey - I got a tracking number for the 5th of December, but it's still showing as item not received from sender on the USPS website?

Placed my order on 10/20. Did everything ship that weekend?

Eager to get started :)

nothing yet, any update?

Slowly but surely. More orders going out tomorrow . . .

63X5WlK.jpg

Lfopj1g.jpg

4gvFqwp.jpg

I'll also be offering cast Tomen grips thanks to @ogrotesque1

More on those soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

So what’s the status on the proposed battery box so we don’t have to split the gun for wiring? I’m waiting for that before I buy a kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, man. Got my kit safe and sound here in Aus.
Love the tin packaging!

Would it be possible to just order some of the Front "dish" greebles?

any chance of getting a little wiring diagram?

Ordered 10/20, still no shipping notification. Did they not go out on that 12/8 weekend you mentioned? Just don't want to miss the package when it arrives...

Slowly but surely. More orders going out tomorrow . . .

https://i.imgur.com/63X5WlK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Lfopj1g.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4gvFqwp.jpg

I'll also be offering cast Tomen grips thanks to @ogrotesque1

More on those soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Would it be possible to just order some of the Front "dish" greebles?

PM sent.

any chance of getting a little wiring diagram?

Yes, working on it :thumbsup

Ordered 10/20, still no shipping notification. Did they not go out on that 12/8 weekend you mentioned? Just don't want to miss the package when it arrives...

Tracking info sent via PM.

Just curious but what's the difference between the tomen grips and the ones I ordered from you?

Just curious but what's the difference between the tomen grips and the ones I ordered from you?

The Fullcock grips are thicker, a little taller and slightly more narrow. The Tomen grips have a thinner profile and also have the bolt holes cast into them instead of having to drill them out. I'll post some side by side comparison shots. I offer both types of grips and both will fit the water gun.

Got any grips left ?

I certainly do!

Big Thank You to those who have so patiently waited for your kits to arrive. All orders placed up through mid Dec. have shipped or will be in the next few days. :cheers

Just got my kit today, fantastic work Soulinertia!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back