Limited Run PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit, grips and ammo boxes Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Blaster

Punisher96

How do I order a set of clear grips for my tomenosuke? Are the ones your selling on Etsy correct or are they for the water pistol?

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How do I order a set of clear grips for my tomenosuke? Are the ones your selling on Etsy correct or are they for the water pistol?
Somehow I missed your message. I have Tomen specific grips on etsy as well. They are a little more. I can do any color including clear ;)

Xenofamiliaris

Re: PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Type Blaster by ELFIN KNIG

qqJ2zVr.jpg

SFkX74C.jpg

MSlBAcY.jpg

YNX8vzt.jpg

Also comes in ultraviolet for your vampi-replicants, lol (any Underworld fans out there?) :D

GamGRWo.jpg

I'm calling these rounds LUMI-SHOK, short for Luminiferous Munitions.

Just some fun add-on items. They look pretty cool both lit and unlit in the box.

Ammo boxes will be $18 and feature a custom weathered label, red vellum ribbon w/printed Japanese kanji and a gold wax seal embossed with the STEYR logo. I'm also including a resin cast ammo cradle for the base of the box that will hold each round in place for display. (The box can hold up to 10 rounds with the cradle removed).

Rounds sold individually $5/ea. I'm also planning on adding a decal with that will wrap each round. (Still under development)

I'm offering customizable options for the colors on the wax seals, vellum ribbons and ammo lights as well.

Working on the site now. These will be available for order along with the basic and deluxe kits some time over the weekend. Order links will be sent to those on the interest list soon! :cheers
Hi. Sorry if I missed this but what are the dimensions on these rounds? Just need the diameters of the case‘s body and lip. Thanks. If it is the same as a 44 mag or special, that’s enough info. Carl

Xenofamiliaris

Hi again. How might I order an upgrade of my existing basic kit without the inner grips (already scratch-built)? I would want the dark amber Fullcock grips and also a box of vampirjäger UV rounds.
Carl

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi again. How might I order an upgrade of my existing basic kit without the inner grips (already scratch-built)? I would want the dark amber Fullcock grips and also a box of vampirjäger UV rounds.
Carl
Just send me a PM with your order and I can send you an invoice via PayPal.