Pinocchio Disney+ Film

Yeah, they’re making a new Pinnochio, but will it cause nightmares like the 90s film? If not, I don’t want to see it.
1654006476718.jpeg

Is this really where people are going with this?
You can accept an old man had a puppet turned into a human... but by the power of Grayskull don't let the fairy be a black actress!
Wow, people are desperate to pick holes in anything.
Did you all complain when the genie in the animated Aladdin was blue? Or was that ok because he was voiced by a white actor even though by your own logic he should have had an Arabic accent.

It’s the hair for me, I couldn’t care less otherwise. I frankly barely care at all because a live-action adaptation of a Disney film essentially means it’s hardly worth seeing for free, let alone paying for it.

Pinocchio is my favorite movie, but maybe not this Pinocchio.

I'll watch it because Zemeckis is directing. He made me love the DeLorean, Roger Rabbit revitalized animation and I think Forrest Gump is a masterpiece. I hope he finds something brilliant for this.

Is this really where people are going with this?
You can accept an old man had a puppet turned into a human... but by the power of Grayskull don't let the fairy be a black actress!
Wow, people are desperate to pick holes in anything.
Did you all complain when the genie in the animated Aladdin was blue? Or was that ok because he was voiced by a white actor even though by your own logic he should have had an Arabic accent.
Just respecting the original story...nothing wrong with that;)

A puppet transformed into a “real boy” may once have been regarded as obvious fiction, but times have changed.

Surely if there are people who believe in a “Flat Earth”, in the 21st Century, then surely there must also be people who believe that Pinocchio is somehow based upon a true story about real events.

I have faith in the strength of our collective stupidity.

7D92E8AA-D8FD-4814-BB7C-C3D0DA7D0823.jpeg

In all seriousness…Disney’s retelling of these stories really is tiresome, and the gimmicks they use to “modernize” them are often clumsy at best. They really do deserve the all criticism that they receive.

More and more they are simply a “Member Berry Factory”, running on the fumes of nostalgia.

Now…let’s talk about the story of the old woman who lived in the shoe…I understand that may have taken place somewhere outside of Albuquerque, but I think the original shoe has not yet been identified and the descendants of the original occupants of the shoe are all but gone.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back