Agatha All Along - Disney+ Series 2024

renaissance_man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The new logo and a release date have been confirmed.
The two episode premiere will be on the 18th of September 2024.

1000018176.png
- Disney+ series.

Easy pass. Marvel needs a 10 year rest and then recast.

All of the ‘new angles to keep it fresh’ have been stupid.
They tried that angle with modern Star Trek and looked at how badly that turned out.
I'm still in on the MCU, there have been some stumbles, but overall I'd take an interesting, original spin off versus a reboot.

They tried that angle with modern Star Trek and looked at how badly that turned out.
I'm still in on the MCU, there have been some stumbles, but overall I'd take an interesting, original spin off versus a reboot.
The key word there is interesting.

That’s not what this looks like to me.

Somehow Disney thinks witches are the future of all franchises.

I have no desire to give Satan any honor. Even with ‘entertainment’.

They've missed the obvious audience that wants a lighthearted series focused on Darcy, Jimmy Woo, Wong, and Madisynn as they team up to solve the multiverse's problems behind the scenes.

Honestly, I think they missed a chance for it turn out that Agatha was actually Olivia Octavius, Doc Ock from Spider-man Into The Spiderverse (I mean, even Kathryn Hahn noted how close the character looked like her in a promotional commercial, and in a deleted scene, after being hit by the truck, she does a swan dive into the multiverse bubble).

They've missed the obvious audience that wants a lighthearted series focused on Darcy, Jimmy Woo, Wong, and Madisynn as they team up to solve the multiverse's problems behind the scenes.
I was with you until you said Madisynn, for me she is hands down the worst character in the MCU. So irritating. I don't want Housewives of ________ (insert any city name here) people in the MCU.

You mean showing silly witches wreaking havoc...with a dash of diversity these days?

Haven't you noticed??

This is the house style. Okay, so they are not singing. There is that.

Trailer looked great!

Surprising as I’m not a fan of witch stories, but this just had a cool vibe. Surprising vibe

Maybe we’ll get closer to the horror vibe Doctor Strange 2 failed to deliver
Looks more horror/comedy to me. I thought DS2 did decently well as a quasi-horror thing. I think really Werewolf by Night is as close as we're gonna get to actual horror-themed Marvel, though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back