pictures

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BoSkarr

So I know that someone can answere this: can someone tell me how to add pictures to posts please

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Stitch

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Do you have photobucket account, if your on any forum I recommend getting one and keep it organized and DO NOT move the pics after you upload them you break your links!

BoSkarr

That may work I do not know Hunter of the Dark.
No I am not a member of Photo Bucket, Stitch.

b][/b]]

Philby

bottom right of the page when you write a post has a long white box that says " manage current attachments "
under that is a box that says "browse " click that,.....add one pic ....click " UPLOAD"
Do as many pics as you want ,.....
then click back on the box you write in to show where you want the pics to go,...
go down to " manage current attachments "
click on the green checkmark to add them,....or the red x to erase them,....

hope it works for y a =) make sure they're not too small and not too big,....

Philby

BoSkarr

I thank you all for your help I have just added a picture on my other topic "My Custom Wolf Predator".

BoSkarr

Thanks guys for your help when I needed to know how to post pictures.

IMG_20110715_00027.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: