Interest -Phantom- a space view blaster - Custom Conversion Kit For Tomenosuke Blade Runner Blaster

AtimeSidkit

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

-PHANTOM-​

A SPACE VIEW BLADE RUNNER BLASTER​

sidkitnewblaster.fw.png

Hello everyone, this is my first official thread on rpf so please be magnanimous......I made this custom conversion kit for the Tomenosuke Blaster pro during the covid19 restrictions, I had a year or so to complete it. As you can see from the following image, the kit is composed by main steir barrel, Right and left cylinder's covers, hammo housing and grips. All parts are made with super water clear resin. I made this conversion kit thinking to an old Bulova watch named accutron. It was one of the first electronic watch and you could see through its mechanism; in that case they want to emphasize the two small electronic diapasons that tick the seconds. By the way the PHANTOM blaster allows you to see almost every mechanical dynamics and electronics inside the tomenosuke blaster pro.

Price for the conversion kit is $269.00 plus shipping to your country. I ask 50% of deposit (not refundable if you change your mind) and the rest of payment plus shipping when ready to ship the items.. I need at least 20 interested collectors to produce it .After all payments will be received, time of production will be about two months because the most of work has been done.

SHIPPING QUOTE:

EUROPE: $37.00
USA: $49.00
Rest of the world contact me for exat quote

LIST OF INTEREST
1. userd1402
2. Hirohawa

kit.fw.png

p1.fw.png

phantom_details.fw.png

Last edited:
Just a suggestion - can you do the rear Steyr end cap in clear also? It would complete the look on the top half of the Steyrs receiver really nicely.

I haven't had much success here, but I have received 15 orders from other social platforms, added to yours I have 17 kit reserved. So, I decided to make a limited run of 50 custom kits only.I will propose the unsold kits on eBay to the highest bidders.
Thanks

Sad that members here haven’t been more enthusiastic but great news a run will go ahead.
Thanks, I will never forgot support given from you and hirohawa, the only two members "I am In" ....But you know.....you probably bet on a winning horse...as for the Sidkit blaster I made for siderio, I'm sure in a year or so this will become a sought after kit, it just needs a seller that will give a complete tome blaster with phantom conversion kit.

Thanks

Great concept! Makes me wonder what the whole thing would like like in clear resin... :unsure: :love:

I can't cast all tome parts, this would be recasting and no more a customization kit. Also, recast all Tomenosuke would cost too much. However I think it would look like some vintage 80's toys. Personally I would love it made with fluorescent transparent green.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back