Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

damn did you pay for drone delivery?

- - - Updated - - -

So, we have the US version, the Mexico version, a UK version(?) and then the screen used version (a la Gary Weaver), right?

I think all the international (screen accurate) ones are all the same right?

So there's no "time circuit" box to go with it? Those must have been for the promo bottles only.

That's what I was wondering.
I thought they would come with the Time Circuit packaging as well!

Who got to get one of these then?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445536620.783112.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445536658.120767.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445536734.541789.jpg

I'll give an idea. I don't know if it's a good one or not, but it will help "fighting" agains scalpers. Every member in this forum that already have a Pepsi Perfect bottle and only want one for their collection, they can try to pick another one at pepsi.com in Nov.3, and sell it to other forum members at a "fair price" (bottle+shipping real cost). We can make a list of people who weren't able to get one from Amazon or Walmart.
Either way, I hope we can also get our bottle at pepsi.com on this next run.
I don't know if that way of selling things is allowed or not on the forum. If it can be done that way, I apologize for that idea and you can forget about it (or use an Ez-Sleeper on your own to forget it ;-P )

so im on chat with amazon and it seems that pepsi might be to blame for the early release, I asked them what was up with them putting it up for sale early and this was their response

"No, we don't have any information related with the release of that product so far. The release of the product is handled by our suppliers, so they decided to do it in that way."

as for the circuit box I think those were only given to reviewers and other early release people, I did see 1 video where the pamphlet inside does state that they are the few that got the bottle before the release date

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give an idea. I don't know if it's a good one or not, but it will help "fighting" agains scalpers. Every member in this forum that already have a Pepsi Perfect bottle and only want one for their collection, they can try to pick another one at pepsi.com in Nov.3, and sell it to other forum members at a "fair price" (bottle+shipping real cost). We can make a list of people who weren't able to get one from Amazon or Walmart.
I don't know if that way of selling things is allowed or not on the forum. If it can be done that way, I apologize for that idea and you can forget about it (or use an Ez-Sleeper on your own to forget it ;-P )

Haha! I liked the ez-Sleeper reference. Someone could start and manage an interest thread. Members who do not have a Pepsi Perfect bottle (either Mexico or U.S. version) can request to be added to a list. Other members who already have at least one bottle can volunteer to attempt to get another one on November 3rd for those in the order listed, or reach out if they already have extras on hand. Once a member on the list receives one bottle, they would be removed from the list. I'm pretty new here, so maybe someone more experienced can advise if there's a better idea.

I'll definitely try to pick up a second one to throw up in the JY for cost + shipping.

Maybe we can make a list,
to see how many people in here want a bottle :D

Every member in this forum that already have a Pepsi Perfect bottle and only want one for their collection, they can try to pick another one at pepsi.com in Nov.3, and sell it to other forum members at a "fair price" (bottle+shipping real cost). We can make a list of people who weren't able to get one from Amazon or Walmart.

Splendid idea,
I thank the RPF Family in advance.

FYI, ebay member rben9090 is accepting offers of $50 for the Mexico bottles, I just picked one up. Seemed like a decent deal considering other prices. They seem to have quite a few of them.

I just received my Amazon Prime shipped Pepsi Perfect. The bottle was packaged in the Pepsi Perfect branded cardboard box same as NYCC. And that box was placed inside an Amazon Prime box so that people wouldn't know they were shipping a Pepsi Perfect.

Just contacted ebay member wesaveyou$ who have sold 40 odd USA bottles to people for $400+. After sending him a message calling him a scalper this was his reply

"We allow the eBay buyer base to set our prices. We sell items for a penny all the time - are we scalping those buyers? We are starting the items at a penny and letting the bidding determine the final sell price. On items we have quantity, we set the BIN price based on the last few days of sales history. We certainly are not making money by selling brand new $50 items at a cent. Educate yourself before making idiotic statements."

I'm not expert but I'm pretty sure he just defined what a scalper is... Butthead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand why Pepsi can't sell those Mexican bottle on their online store. I mean, they currently have Pepsi Perfect drinking glasses for sale. Seems like a no-brainer to bring even more money.

I just received my Amazon Prime shipped Pepsi Perfect. The bottle was packaged in the Pepsi Perfect branded cardboard box same as NYCC. And that box was placed inside an Amazon Prime box so that people wouldn't know they were shipping a Pepsi Perfect.

Can we see picture tosee what should we be expecting to receive ? :)

I don't understand why Pepsi can't sell those Mexican bottle on their online store. I mean, they currently have Pepsi Perfect drinking glasses for sale. Seems like a no-brainer to bring even more money.

Can someone explain what the deal is with the Mexican one, so I don't have to go retro through the thread?

Will they finally ship worldwide the Pepsi Perfect or not? I think not, because food categories usually have a lot of problems on customs, but who knows....
I hope I can get my bottle anyway. I was almost 15 hours burning F5 key on BTTF day (while I was watching the movies and working on the PC, but about 15 hours in total refreshing amazon and walmart...)

so just found out that the 2nd run will be the same 6500 amount, to be honest it is a second chance for those who did not get one but then again its also a second chance for scalpers with bots. all in all i still see these going for $500 due to scalpers are the ones that are going to end up with most of the 2nd run ones anyways. Good luck to those here who didnt get one though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back