Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

C'mon guys, while I do share all the community and fraternity side of view, where's the collectible side of view? where's the harm on that? I'm not talking of the guys' posts in question now, just look into Sideshow Collectibles market, or Master Replicas.... I'm pretty sure many of you own one Lightsaber or rare Limited Edition collectible with its "limited edition" numbered plaque signed by Dave Prowse or CHristopher Lee or whatever...

What if they re-launch a new re-edition of the same exact item with the same specs? Wouldnt you agree your replica would be "less precious"? I'm not arguing "free bread for everyone" here, it's just a matter of "limited edition" marketing THEY used.

I'm very happy that you all get a second chance of getting a bottle.
The experience we all had on Oct 20-21 was cool to be a part of.
But let's be reasonable, I always knew they would make more. It's a mass production item, meaning just turn on the machines and thousands will come out in no time.
This was just part of a publicity stunt. Everyone's talking about it.
Did you think someone would make a fuss about it if they were in shelves at every local store who sells Pepsi? Of course not.
That's marketing.

It's another story if you want a one of a kind piece,
That of course will have more "value" to those that have it.
But not everyone wants it for its exclusivity.
If you really want something that only a few have you should consider a Marty McFly bust or the MAG's.

Personally I don't think it's done the right way.
But we must all be glad everyone gets a chance now, especially us from outside the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got a notice from Walmart saying my shipment is delayed. Wondering if it has anything to do with them making more, maybe they oversold them? Anyone else get a delayed notice?

But we must all be glad everyone gets a chance now, especially us from outside the US

Are you sure that they will ship internationally this time ?
Still a US only release I think.

We can never seem to get anything,
it's either sold out the second it comes out ( for example the New Nike Bruins ), no international shipment or at a very high price on Ebay.

Anyway the BTTF marathon was great. I even won a ticket for the Soundtrack Awards in Gent, where Alan Silvestri's music will be performed.

Last edited:
Are you sure that they will ship internationally this time ?
Still a US only release I think.

We can never seem to get anything,
it's either sold out the second it comes out ( for example the New Nike Bruins ), no international shipment or at a very high price on Ebay.

Anyway the BTTF marathon was great. I even won a ticket for the Soundtrack Awards in Gent, where Alan Silvestri will be performing.

Sounds cool!
BTTF marathon was great here as well.
The DeLorean was a nice touch.

I'm not sure about shipping, but I thought I saw someone saying that they do ship worldwide.
Maybe because they are being sold on Pepsi's official page.

http://shop.pepsi.com/store/

I'm glad the Nike MAG is also a reality now. Hope they will have a reasonable price, but that's wishful thinking [emoji41]

Upon further reading it says they will cancel it if they can't resolve the problem. It sounds like they definitely ran out and over sold, if so I am going to be extremely pissed. I got a confirmation email and everything.

Don't worry. They'll make another run. Maybe they just aren't able of keeping the deadline.

Got a more specific definition of 'problem'?

What do you guys put in the bottles to make it look like pepsi inside? I'm guessing you do'nt leave just regular pepsi in there do you? Overtime I am guessing the bottle would eventually corode

Sounds cool!
BTTF marathon was great here as well.
The DeLorean was a nice touch.

I'm not sure about shipping, but I thought I saw someone saying that they do ship worldwide.
Maybe because they are being sold on Pepsi's official page.

http://shop.pepsi.com/store/

Let's hope so.

I'm glad the Nike MAG is also a reality now. Hope they will have a reasonable price, but that's wishful thinking :cool

Probably overpriced and sold out in seconds.

Here's what it says....

We are working with our suppliers to ship these items as soon as possible, but are unable to provide a revised delivery date at this time. If for some reason we can't ship these items at all, we'll cancel the items from your order and notify you. If you wish to cancel them now, please call Customer Service and an associate will try to cancel the items. (Items that are too far into the shipping process may not be cancelable, but you can return them for a full refund.) Otherwise, there is no action needed on your part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what it says....

We are working with our suppliers to ship these items as soon as possible, but are unable to provide a revised delivery date at this time. If for some reason we can't ship these items at all, we'll cancel the items from your order and notify you. If you wish to cancel them now, please call Customer Service and an associate will try to cancel the items. (Items that are too far into the shipping process may not be cancelable, but you can return them for a full refund.) Otherwise, there is no action needed on your part.

Don't worry, that's to cover their a** if something would go wrong.
But I'm 100% sure they'll do a second if not 3rd run

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hope so.

Just made an account on Pepsi's website. No problem for worldwide shipping. Unless they would make an exception for this to not sell it outside the US.

The safest way is to already create your account and maybe contact them in advance

Don't worry, that's to cover their a** if something would go wrong.
But I'm 100% sure they'll do a second if not 3rd run

Just because they do another run doesn't mean my order will be fulfilled. If they are only selling them thru the pepsi store they may not restock the other vendors and besides it was super hard to get in the first place, plus I paid, they deducted the money, and I got a confirmation email. So if they do another small batch I'll have to stay up and fight all over again.

Just because they do another run doesn't mean my order will be fulfilled. If they are only selling them thru the pepsi store they may not restock the other vendors and besides it was super hard to get in the first place, plus I paid, they deducted the money, and I got a confirmation email. So if they do another small batch I'll have to stay up and fight all over again.

Where did you get yours from?
I'm sure they'll correct everyone's order who bought it on Amazon or Walmart first before they sell others on the official website.

Guys, just saw this one, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pepsi-Per...210412?hash=item4d3a286fec:g:MnsAAOSw5VFWKJn-

What is wrong with these people! Just for laughs I am thinking of setting up an eBay auction for one for £1,000,000.

Also I understand that Pepsi "gave" away a load of the mexican style bottles at a special showing of BTTF 2 at the Empire Leicester Square, London yesterday and many of these are now on eBay for £100+. Pepsi should have just handed out £50 notes instead, it would have been easier!!!!!

anyone have any connections to a Mexican bottle? I'm in need of one and willing to pay, please PM me

Just made an account on Pepsi's website. No problem for worldwide shipping. Unless they would make an exception for this to not sell it outside the US.

The safest way is to already create your account and maybe contact them in advance

I created an account yesterday. Never thought to contact them. I'll check with them and post the the reply here

Shirt my local theater was giving out:

Screen Shot 2015-10-22 at 9.04.15 AM.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back