Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

I said if it happens to a lot of people it could lead to a class-action due to false advertising on their product page. Red Bull has a class-action against them because they claimed "It gives you wings" when it, indeed, does not give you wings. I couldn't care less how insignificant the cost or that it's a plastic bottle. It's the principal.

I truly believe it was a mistake by a human going through orders and manually canceling what they thought were multiple orders by the same customer. Why this isn't an automated computer program doing this is besides me, but I do hope they correct their mistakes.

I dont stuff went out the back door no question. You think people working in the warehouse care if they get canned? They make off with a case and its like stealing 10k cash .

This happened to me once I took my daughter to Walmart not to long ago to buy her Shopkins toys children go CRAZY over them . There is a Ebay reselling issue with these to ! We purchased them online they said in stock we drove 1hr to pick up the lot . The kid was overjoyed the whole way .
I get to the pick up area and show them my paper work . About 40 mins later after 10 people are going back and fourth going hmmmm?? They finally tell us they were STOLEN out of the back of the store where they had them in boxes . They basically said oh well tuff ****** . I went to the manager and went ballistic pretty much said same thing but at least I vented on the moron . It was not the money it is the point of selling stuff you don't have and getting someone excited for nothing . Why does it happen because people are incompetent and there is no accountability till they get dragged into court then they start caring . You feel shorted start something up there could be dozens of people out there who got played.

I get you're frustrated and it sucks, and I hope they can reinstate your order, but if they don't....come on...a lawsuit? Over $20.15 that you were given back? So in essence you're gonna sue because you were deprived a plastic bottle of Pepsi? I think that might be a tough case to not have immediately thrown out by a court.

This! There isn't enough money here for any lawyer to take this case. Especially against a monster like Pepsi! Class action suit? :lol Never happen.

Just wanted to belatedly thank Snowfire! Being a longtime lurker, a major reason I joined was because Snowfire's link helped me successfully order the Pepsi Perfect! After missing out on the first Pepsi Perfect (at each interval/outlet when it was pre-released then released) and striking out on the Nike Bruin (yes I was there right when the countdown ended, the less said the better!), I am soooooo grateful for that link.

I am done with Pepsi's crap. I am 0 for 2. I'm just going to CAD a bottle and release it at this point.

I've been loosely working on one in Cinema 4D. Not sure if it would be 3D print-ready because I've never had any work 3D printed. It's based on the Pepsi Perfect US release, and I know it's not accurate (all you sticklers!).

Pepsi Perfect [Loft Nurb] v2.png

Show of hands (because I'm curious): Who drank theirs?

i havent gotten mine yet, but was wondering if drinking it and washing it out is better then having the pepsi stay in there forever? does anyone know if its safe to let the pepsi stay in there forever? will it damage the plastic?

i know if you leave coke in a mcdonalds cup for acouple days it eats through the cup i was just curious whats the safest option

I watched the "Back in Time" documentary over the weekend, and there's a bonus feature where the guy who owns the original prop shows that it still has some of the soda in it from when it was filmed. He said most of it evapoarted over the years. The plastic seems to have held up though. Not sure what kind of plastic was used for the film prop, but if he's telling the truth, then at least 25+ years?

i havent gotten mine yet, but was wondering if drinking it and washing it out is better then having the pepsi stay in there forever? does anyone know if its safe to let the pepsi stay in there forever? will it damage the plastic?

i know if you leave coke in a mcdonalds cup for acouple days it eats through the cup i was just curious whats the safest option

That is an excellent question. Do we have any...plasticoligists on the RPF? :lol

This is a reasonable question - I'd obviously love to just leave mine filled, but not if it's going to severely limit it's lifespan...

Someone else can back me up on this, but I just checked mine and it looked like a 1 to me inside the triangle. It was a bit hard to read since I haven't taken mine out of the hard tube it was placed in.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back