Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

I think it's just about the fact of having something that actually has been created by the brand.

That right there is the sole reason I bought the Matel Hover Board.

I wish there were more branded products available out there.

attachment.php

This explains why the Argentina version does not have the thread lines. Different thread design altogther, not thicker plastic
Based on these pics, I prefer the Mexican bottle.

Last edited:
I just had that same observation. I just thought everyone would get a kick out of it and keep things around here a bit interesting. I'm sorry the video upload isn't better. I'm doing something wrong on the video conversion/upload side of things.

For anyone e-mailing or PM'ing about a run of bottles. Please don't at this time. I'm still working on these and front/pay it all on my own at the moment. When there is more information publicly available from my end, I'll be sure to post. Also, any sales information will be in the junkyard where it properly belongs. Thanks.

-Gary
As mentioned, let's please keep the sales/interest questions regarding any possible runs out of this thread. Thanks.

Well the second batch of Pepsi perfects will be going on sale in around 12 hours or so and its so annoying knowing I can't get one cos I'm in the uk!!

I highly doubt it but if anyone was willing/able to get one and ship to me for a reasonable cost, I'd be most grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I couldn't get one so far - and won't be able to get one tomorrow - I thought I'd share this GIF I made to represent the Pepsi Perfect situation so far

attachment.php

I wish best of luck to everyone tomorrow ! :D

--Edit : If anyone is wondering, I based this vending machine on the 7-Eleven CompuVend. I can render pictures of the bottles on the buttons or the vending in higher res if requested (or make changes if you have better references!)

Attachments

• pepsiGIF.gif
    pepsiGIF.gif
    1 MB · Views: 653
Last edited:
So far, we don't know who this "retail partner" is. Otherwise I would set up an account now. I feel like they are setting up fans to fail again. However, if we don't know who the "retail partner" is yet, then either do the scalpers with their bots. Maybe we will actually have a chance. Nothing new on Pepsi's twitter about this.

i saw that today at lunch, they said "retail partner" wanna bet its amazon again?! i have heard of bots before, my brother is a hard core nike collector. he has a friend who uses bots to buy shoes online. i have heard of nike bots, and ebay bots, but never new walmart and amazon had bots as well... it sucks losing to a bot when a bot can enter a ebay bid .0001 of a second before the auction ends.. practically impossible to win vs a bot..

ok lets get the pot going 5 bucks says its amazon again

Wait, what??? I just read that even if you DO manage to get a bottle tomorrow they won't ship until December 26th!!!

Could be worst - one of their FAQs states that it's shipping to US only and is probably handled by Amazon (meaning I probably won't be able to ship it to a US address FROM Canada. Couldn't last time, at least.)

i saw that today at lunch, they said "retail partner" wanna bet its amazon again?! i have heard of bots before, my brother is a hard core nike collector. he has a friend who uses bots to buy shoes online. i have heard of nike bots, and ebay bots, but never new walmart and amazon had bots as well... it sucks losing to a bot when a bot can enter a ebay bid .0001 of a second before the auction ends.. practically impossible to win vs a bot..

Well, at least it is only one per customer. Not a tech guy, but does that help give people a better chance against the bots?

Im working on a guy off instagram who will let me know tomorrow for an argentina bottle for $100 ::fingers crossed::

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You're welcome. I'm also trying to get my hands on one of the Argentina bottles but they seem to be very limited.
Im cracking up because i see you liking every argentina bottle pictured on instagram asking if they will sell there's lmao Im doing the same thing man.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

hey guys so i was able to score 2 extra news paper for those who missed out on them.

Technically I am giving them out for FREE but I do require about $2 to buy a bubble mailers plus exact shipping of course.

If anyone is interested let me know.

I wanna thank Rudy4610 for being SO generous to give away one of his USA Today papers!
Thnx a lot Rudy, got mine yesterday!

That was my theory especially after you had sellers on ebay with pallettes of them. What I wonder is if they use different accounts or what. Someone either here or Reddit said sometimes there's workarounds using an LLC or business accounts?

no news yet on the new retail partner?

the count down begins again, good luck to you all at 9am

at the last ordering from Amazon, I unfortunately had no chance, whenever I wanted to order by one click, it was no longer available

no idea where you can then order? if I only need to specify the whole data, then it is anyway nothing

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back