Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

View attachment 850917 just bought this for my build. Looks pretty much same as the tiger. Hoping to find a replica head at some point. Can anyone point me in the direction of what kind rims and fenders I should buy.

So this is the "Dragon" siren it comes from the same company. If you have the Green Box tiger siren you will see the artwork on the box has a picture of a Dragon siren. The guy that is selling these had like 7 of them, and its the first time I had ever seen one in 6 years or so its pretty remarkable he had so many. There is also a sheep and monkey version but I have never seen them for sale, just on the box.

Yeah, those are cool, I may have to get one for my collection, you forgot the dog, the elephant and the hippo, and they made some that wasn't on the box, like this E.T. I found a while back, the eyes flash with the sound FX, which is extra creepy.

DSC01335.JPG
DSC01336.JPG

Well ... is it done printing yet? Ha! It's looking great. Anxious t see the finished thing, PWF. Happy Holidays, all. -- BB

It JUST finished printing!!! Only kidding :) But it did take 4.5 days. Right now I'm just trying to find an optimum print orientation to cut down on print time, and I have added in the door. I am also trying to eliminate as much support material as possible to make finishing a bit easier. Below is a picture of a saddlebag with the door cutout (print time 3.5 days). Its positioning was not ideal and the back strip portion started to vibrate during printing. So, it is a little rough on that strip. I have one printing right now that looks more promising. It should print within 3 days and has much less support material.
WP_20190112_17_01_25_Pro.jpg
WP_20190112_17_02_13_Pro.jpg

Pretty Cool, it looks nice and thick, can't wait to see the first full set printed out, with a console and all, you're making history PWF!, keep the updates coming.
does look like a lot of finish work though, I wish you could print things out like they do in the movies, maybe someday, after all, we're suppose to have flying cars by now too,lol

Last edited:
They will be 3D printed.

Hey PWF: I've seen the sets you are offering and they look amazing. Really nice job, guy. Before long, people will just be able to buy an entire kit and not have to figure out or fabricate anything for themselves. The Lion-head siren sets look amazing as well. How is your personal bike coming along? -- BB

Found a little time to tackle 3D modeling of the mudflaps. Used one of the rubber/resin replicas for measurements. I am thinking of printing the flap using TPU filament. Looks like there are also some nice options in silver-colored filament for the emblem. Actual reflectors are probably not an option. So, considering using acrylic gems/jewels instead. Once I find a good source, I can modify the emblem to accommodate.

mudflap_rendered.jpg

emblem_rendered.jpg

Hey guys. Love all the info in here so far. Been collecting parts for my X-1 build.

My DX is off at the body shop and gathering the last few bits.

Was hoping someone had some files to 3D print some of the parts? Saddle bag/console, lion horn, skirt guards, anything.

I have access to a large 3D printer. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Wow PeeWeeFan, those 3D models look awesome! I also have a 3D printer, but I havent tried printing in TPU yet. Be sure to post if you try printing them.

I'm thinking about taking the bike out for a spin on Halloween before I start giving out candy.

Wow PeeWeeFan, those 3D models look awesome! I also have a 3D printer, but I havent tried printing in TPU yet. Be sure to post if you try printing them.

I'm thinking about taking the bike out for a spin on Halloween before I start giving out candy.
Thanks! I finally got around to trying the TPU. It certainly behaves differently than PLA and ABS. My first print did not have enough infill and outer layer thickness - so it had a lot pores. Overall, I think the end result is pretty good. It's flexibility is very similar to a real mudflap.
20191210_104026.jpg
20191210_104102.jpg
20191210_103951.jpg
20191210_103915.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back