Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Willydozier

Hi, new RPF member here and though I have contacted many of you on this board about several questions I have had (thanks PeeWeeFan and Billy Baloney!), I still have tons of questions about putting together an X1 bike!!!

I was wondering if any of you could help me locate 12mm green and red switch push buttons for my handlebar project box?

Man, I have searched hi and low on the internet, but have not been able to find them. Perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong place???

Can anyone clue me in?
Hey Vader, since I have just gone through this process myself, I found all the switches and buttons on eBay. The hard part is that you have to search, and search, and scroll until you find a match, or a close match. I even had to have some shipped from China. I searched "12mm momentary switch" and found the red, green and the red and black for the tank. The larger chrome-ish tank button is effectively a starter switch for 30's American automobiles and I searched for "momentary starter switch vintage" or something similar.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.