Pathetic Man-Child Destroys 2,387 Vintage Star Wars Figures

Getting upset over those figures would be ridiculous... Those are value village, 3 dollar garbage figures. No one cares about them... thus RLM have so many - people send them that crap. They didn't buy them or steal them from children.

Better they end up in a video than in a dumpster.

Lookit all the crap on the walls of Toys R Us right now... Walmart... If you were to fill a tank of unwanted Rose or Hux toys it wouldn't scratch the surface of unwanted garbage figures

Just cuz "Star Wars" is attached to it, or they're old, doesn't make it any less garbage.

oh **** i was thinking they were actual normal vintage star wars figs. I dont actually care but that would have been kinda sad. I mean, i watch people get their heads sawed off with pocket knives on the internet. Just hate to waste toys when they were so hard to get back in the day.

Those were real vintage figures. Hasbro never made reproductions of any of those figures except the few that they released some time last year on those terrible reproduction (paint chipped crap) and of those they only made 5-6 characters.

I think NeoRutty was more commenting on the condition of those figures and or he isn't a fan of the figures. I could be wrong though.

Those were real vintage figures. Hasbro never made reproductions of any of those figures except the few that they released some time last year on those terrible reproduction (paint chipped crap) and of those they only made 5-6 characters.

I think NeoRutty was more commenting on the condition of those figures and or he isn't a fan of the figures. I could be wrong though.

oh gotcha. yeah I think kids just want a tablet and a game where you just tap the screen with your finger and type in your parents credit card to buy points. I saw a lady in the grocery store consoling an infant who couldnt yet walk or speak. it was clutching an ipad and screaming. the mother pleaded " I told you the store wouldnt have wifi". Im gonna start a youtube channel, people can send me their vintage toys and ill send them fortnight money. F'in retards.

It is a great statement. They were worthless new. Star Wars figures set the action figure genre backward into the dark ages. Before kenner's attempt at figure making; (The Action Figure Holocaust) there was the Golden age of action figure design. Figures had multiple joint, and ball-joint articulation, cloth costumes, scale and sculpting. The came Kenner with their 4 point articulation and vague portraiture. It took 30 years for the industry to recover to a reasonable level of technology.

As if Kenner stopped anyone else from using better technology. They were cheap (for kids, not collectors) and sold accordingly by the millions.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back