Paintball Blade Runner Blaster with Umarex HDR 50 internals

Sorry for having been quiet for a while, but I needed some time to understand and overcome the challenges of SLA printing.

All major parts are now resin printed with exception for the main frame, the magazine and the two cylinder covers, so I should be able to start the prototype assembly soon.

20210501_214921.jpg

I wonder if this guy is also a good candidate for an airsoft internal version. The distance from the back of the cylinder to the hammer is a bit longer than the Charter Arms bulldog, but it has the general shape overall.

I wonder if this guy is also a good candidate for an airsoft internal version. The distance from the back of the cylinder to the hammer is a bit longer than the Charter Arms bulldog, but it has the general shape overall.

Hi Mozzie,

Not sure if the G731 is a good candidate since it has a real frame where the Umarex only has a shell that looks like a revolver, but the internals look completely different, i.e. there is no grip frame or trigger guard.
Would be good to know how far you can disassemble the G731 while still being operational.

Any updates on this? After seeing this thread I bought the HDR50. cannot wait to convert it into a BR blaster!!! --Ed

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back