Limited Run Pacific Rim - Pan Pacific Defense Corps PVC patches

Mine came int he mail today.

Nice, heavy patch. The all black isn't as easy to see the design on as I hoped but not much you can do about that.

Thanks for taking the time to make these,

~L
Actually if you weather them as in the film it'll show up great. I'll post mine when I have time.

I hope I didn't sound overly critical -- I think it is very nice. Nice and thick and seems pretty durable.

I knew I would wish I had bought myself a green one (this one is meant for someone else).

L~

I hope I didn't sound overly critical -- I think it is very nice. Nice and thick and seems pretty durable.

I knew I would wish I had bought myself a green one (this one is meant for someone else).

L~
May do another run when PR2 comes out.

Here's how my Crimson Typhoon Pilot jacket turned out so far. Still need to finish the front graphics.

Posting more pix of the Gipsy Danger and Cherno Alpha jackets we made on my COSTUME THREAD HERE.

IMG_20150628_183957_zpsbjgt5fjz.jpg

IMG_20150628_184015_zpswibqdkqd.jpg

Just got my patches [and the extra sticker], I am just blown away by the quality and accuracy.Thank you for putting the time and effort into doing these!
The jackets you have done are amazing!Please PM me if you decide to offer the plastic stencils that you mention above [hopefully along with some VERY detailed instructions as to how to do them including lists of the best type of paints to use etc as I am utterly useless at stuff like this without every teaching aid known to man thrown at me].
Thanks again Banzai88, you sir,are THE man!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back