P1 Wall Sconce- FINISHED

Would it look stupid to have the rear of the blades tucked under the chin and actually have the blades extend past the bottom of the plaque (Still standing vertically, as in #3)? Damn shame the plaque isn't large enough to make it look skull & bones...

This would look cool but I would worry about how fragile those blades would be hanging there in outer space.

thanks for the feedback everyone. here are the requested styles and new pics. i think that what ever i do the blades need to stand vertically if i want them to glow along with the mask, which i do.
plus i do plan to finish off the square end of the blades with a curve of some sort i just can't do anything until i decided which way they will lay.

IMG_0720-1.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

Yeah that layout looks the best.

What a great idea, you should make a few. I think a few of us here would be interested in owning one

AM

.........now who's bright idea was this!
That looks the **** Daman......wonder what it would look like with one of those lights that constantly change colour....like in the lava lamps

that is a beautiful piece,

more of a work of art than just a prop..if you get my drift

AM

thanks Andrew. that's a really great compliment!

.........now who's bright idea was this!
That looks the **** Daman......wonder what it would look like with one of those lights that constantly change colour....like in the lava lamps

:)

Ha thanks Lee. Well if Jason hadn't posted a pic of him holding his Termokk bio against a light, I never would have done this.

So J, thanks man!

This is very creative, I really like the finished piece, As I was goin through the thread, I was thinking of voting on option 2 as well, Nice to see I was picking the popular style to see it come to full fruition, great Job man!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back