P1 mask sculpt

predator666

So been working away on costumes for my Predators Ireland group https://www.facebook.com/Predators-Ireland-254001044611362/ where I had previously started showing off the female predator huntress costume thread along with my own personal Bloodlcaw costume thread. I'll get them updated very soon.
Basically what begun as I'll make 1 female and my own turned into 12 new predators for the group, 3 females, 5 normal sized guys and 4 of us bigger guys. so I ended up having to sculpt a whole workshop load of various sized preds..... ANYWAYYYY..... almost done on that lot so said I'd best sculpt a new custom head for the clan, as I began throwing clay on the armature I noticed it was becoming more and more p1 shaped so said screw it, I'll do a proper p1 sculpt for a laugh.
Started this last night (picture 1) and tonight pretty much finished it(pic 2) with the exception of the lower mandibles and teeth. Will mold it up tomorrow, thanks for looking.

p1%20sculpt_zpso0qihi3u.jpg

p1%20sculpt%201_zpsx8iczdpz.jpg

Stunning! And so jealous you'll have such a large group. Its slim pickings over here in California at the moment. ;)

You have a huge amount of talent. That head is beautiful!

Thank HAL1138 for the compliment, cheers LunaticNic.
Not much of an update but it's molded and currently sitting in plaster, shall demold tomorrow
Only took a quick pic of it whilst setting up to mold.
DSC_0113_zpslrczapmh.jpg

Was demolded that night, weather is pretty much **** since so I cant sit in shed and cast, you can feel the dampness in the air, that and it;s like a freezer. So I have my p1, p2 and AVP molds all lined up ready to go, when I do cast 1 up, I'll have pics posted

Managed to get a test cast done on the p2, mold is now clear of debris and clay so will get a proper 2nd cast done up this week, will also get the teeth properly sculpted so they fit perfectly. I quickly cut out eye holes and threw it on
DSC_0360_zpsv7betqk5.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back