New accurate P1 licensed !

Knightmare

Sr Member
I snagged one this looks amazing ! Looks to be right off that Casting they got from stand Winston studios
Its about time ! . They have a ton of killer Predator weapons and props coming Out !

Last edited:

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I like the stand but I like the Icons wall mount better. Nice affordable alternative
7019CE4B-A15F-4FF4-B13B-D446B28F223D.jpeg
A87213BB-AEDB-43E1-A271-CC4B2920B6D9.jpeg

Knightmare

Sr Member
I like the stand but I like the Icons wall mount better. Nice affordable alternative View attachment 1604905 View attachment 1604906
The wall mount of the Icons is the worst part . I Had one the sides cave after a while and crack. Icons used super thin fiberglass on the helmet . Not to mention the Icons was a sculpt it has no lineage to an original . The HCG was cast off an original mold from Winston studios you can see that . Nothing more accurate. They also have a disc out that looks amazing .Its a better alternative then anything ever offered far as the P-1 goes .

Last edited:

Knightmare

Sr Member
The Disc does look pretty bad azz. Hmm I have not experience that with mine yet.
Most people don't even know about it . You have to look on the edges of the Helmet the outer rim is super thin and hollow where the weight leans forward onto the wall mount . The disc is awesome grabbed that to lol . The booth at Comic Con had the spear and the gauntlet bomb that counted down like in the film . They had a working shoulder cannon also . Cant wait till those go up for pre order .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.