New accurate P1 licensed !

Ok are we still describing The Predator helmet or something else Tusks ? View attachment 1607077
He was asking if this part of the stand, could be left off when displaying, and have the helmet hang from the magnet. The helmet will have a magnet and the head of the stand will have a magnet, so he asked if that will allow the helmet to hang without the bottom part also helping hold the helmet. As stated, that is to be determined.

stand.jpg

I am not sure... yet.

I will need to wait to get the factory sample to test that. I know on our prototype, the "tusks" are removable, and I would assume it will remain that way for packing and easier shipping, however, I would need the factory sample to arrive for inspection so I could test the strength of the magnets to see if it is strong enough to hold the weight of the helmet. I am not sure when that sample will arrive.

Awesome. Like I said, I think I’m just so used to floating bio’s so I’m sure by the time this drops, I’ll be over it.

But yeah, officially aboard the hype train for this entire line. Keep up the good work and, like the others, cannot wait for the Gauntlet reveal(s).

Awesome. Like I said, I think I’m just so used to floating bio’s so I’m sure by the time this drops, I’ll be over it.

But yeah, officially aboard the hype train for this entire line. Keep up the good work and, like the others, cannot wait for the Gauntlet reveal(s).
I see what you are saying it would look very cool floating. When I had my ICONS I made my Own base .

We should be launching something else VERY soon. ;)
[/QUOTE]

Moviefreak, do you think HCG will ever do another run of the metal hero pulse rifle or the M56 smart gun? Both are like trying to find unicorns on the used market.

Thanks

We should be launching something else VERY soon. ;)

Moviefreak, do you think HCG will ever do another run of the metal hero pulse rifle or the M56 smart gun? Both are like trying to find unicorns on the used market.

Thanks
[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I’m not sure. You never know what we will launch down the road.

Love the consistency you guys are having. Will you guys be getting into the AvP/AvP:R line in the future? I would love props of Scar and Wolf’s arsenal.

Thanks

[/QUOTE]

Matty Matsucorp was working on a conversion kit last I heard for the m56.

[/QUOTE]
Do not hold your breath, lol. He was working with us on the Smartgun at HCG and he just up and ghosted the owners. They could not get him to answer for the life of them. And he has been falling way behind on a lot of stuff as well

See this thread for more info:

Do not hold your breath, lol. He was working with us on the Smartgun at HCG and he just up and ghosted the owners. They could not get him to answer for the life of them. And he has been falling way behind on a lot of stuff as well

[/QUOTE]
Sounds like there is a lot more to that story dang .

[/QUOTE]

I have one of his pre prototype kits. I had to be very persistant for a year to get progress.

He had put too much on his plate and created his own headache unfortunately.

Between his special needs child, and a lot of other drama around losing his rented shop space, he keeps getting set backs.

If you need pictues or anything as I have the unit in a case ready to open if needed, I can do so. I did do some additional mods to address issues and added in electronics and electronic isolation on the sean maio electronics piece from the airsoft piece.

The pain on the thing is the machining work on the block for the motorcycle grip handle on the back of the gun.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back