P1 Closed mouth

Xterminatus

Hi Everyone

Here are the last of my Morris heads.
Its the closed mouth P1 . The conversion to the closed mouth were made by deluted concepts
and they also aligned the eyes a very big improvement .

I also opted for a much flatter top coat that i feel looks better thx a mill for the advise friends

the fangs are not the original ones these were sculpted by Jason here on the forum thx mate

the Eyes are painted in and i know some of you guys want a more mean look to them in other colors
but i like them so they stay like this.
I had to repaint them on the openmouth as i managed to splash some paint in the left one hehehehe

anyways please tell me what you think of it as i really like it

Now on to the SM P1

Kind regards
Jimmy

5581143945_ffb7e6b498_b.jpg

5581144135_297bc66851_b.jpg

5581732910_1633c7e073_b.jpg

5581733194_c22bcea84c_b.jpg

5581733480_82cd9ff059_b.jpg

Hey Jimmy, let me know when your address and when you're out of town for a few days... I'm stealing these from you
Dont care that you know but I want these. Love seeing your paint ups and the 2 P1 heads are incredible

Very nice work Jimmy! You bring the paint to life and those spots look fantastic! I like the translucent layers. And good to see the eyes are fixed. Great work as usual Jimmy!

paints the best i've seen yet ,....good job mang,......and yea eyes look fine,....leave em like that ,....

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back