"overkill"- Finished Page 4

HAHAHAH! better! my full name is nickita i dislike the sound of it so i always introduce myself as nicci , sometimes friends would yell nicole across the room at me and i would not respond at all because i had no idea they were calling me over , my friend robby had the same problem .. people would call him robert or roberto and he would not notice since his birth name was robby

Blimey, that is some spiffingly fine work there, my dear! I'm a huge Witchblade fan and have always dreamed of making a gauntlet for myself, never thought it possible though.

Lovely. And I think you should just make the outfit that's on that cover, personally xD You do really look like her. Did you make the black dress too or was that a shop-bought job?

OK, that states all!
:) (hope I can desist to taunt you now....)
But anyway, this is the cooles costume ever! I really respect your work and talent, Nicci!
Nice job! (y)

so many people just stand around and pose and try to look badass..... not a big fan of the con posers, yes even though i did it once or twice still not a fan.

this whole thing the fact you built it and wear it is some old school **** and much respect to ya for that nicci

your not just a poser your a builder

Thank you everyone, and thanks kit :> ....yeah i keep looking at my pile of witchblade and i can not help myself there is def. going to be more to come, even if i do not have the guts to wear a full on metal bikini to a convention ... i want IT .. i am also happy i do not have to wear a stupid itchy wig for this project lol

heh grunt i HIGHLY doubt that, but thank you for the major complement .. i may be the oddest suit builder on here but certainly not the most hard working ..there are impressive workers on here doing stuff i could not fathom wrapping my head around right now .... i just get into this weird frenzy when i work on things and i do not stop, been that way with projects since i was a little girl drawing godzilla ... a proper build should not take a mere weekend with video footage and photos , i just get so damn excited and keep working! some adjustments have been made on the face pieces i wanted the top brow parts a bit thinner and i been sketching up ways i am going to work the chest armor , wish me luck guys ... weekend 2 of hand destruction !

well i´ve not seen a member on here make so many different costumes and who gives a monkey´s if they take a week or a year they still look sweet! keep up the good work hopefully when i get back from ibiza i´ll see a finished suit...or two

hey guys i have not updated in a bit! but tonight i got workin and this is my progress so far ....i chose to go with a bra so i do not fall out of my costume ... seriously do not want to deal with that one bit lol .... there is a lot i am going to add like a shoulder piece ..maybe two depending on how much i feel like weighing lol ummmmm there are some pieces on here i am going to secure down or trim away .... and yep .. this was my first time trying it on .... stay tuned

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Witch Blade,

Nicci i have to say that you are deffinately one of the most ingenuitive builders out here...
i love model magic i use it for all my custom figures, never thought of using it for costumes though.
thanks for that idea!
i love all your costume builds!
Can't wait to see whats next!

Awesome work and an amazing, creative mind you have. Get your head in the game? To late you have already blown us outta the ball park! Nice one, you never cease to amaze with what you make next. Awesome, I love how no matter what suit/build you make it always suits you well

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back