Out with the old, in with the BADASS!!!

Naasad Tal

OK, so if you got a chance to see my first design (seen here My OLD WIP) & read thru that thread you'll know that it ended up not being what I wanted to go with at this time (maybe I'll resurect it at a later date).

So after MONTHS of deliberating & several design concepts I FINALLY decided on one to go forward with. I am a Star Wars fan as well so I decided to incorporate some of that into my new design. Since Someone has done a sith based suit I decided to go with the good guys on my suit (well...sort of). if you are familiar with "The Force Unleashed" you'll recognize my suit. my Bio is from the movies & if you're familiar with those you'll recognize my Bio as belonging to THE Mandolorian Boba Fett.

...so here we go with the NEW Design:

Here is the full View...
NewArmor-Full.jpg

Bio
NewArmor-Bio.jpg

Chest...
NewArmor-Chest-1.jpg

Back...On my back I am also going to be carrying a pair of "Riddick claws" they will draw from the bottom of my backpack & the handles will be visible on either side of the pack as well
NewArmor-Back-1.jpg

Belts...that's right I said "belts" as in plural (in this case 6)...the big belt that kinda sits over everything is going to be a Bandolier for a few Wolf style Claymores. Also I'll be hanging no less than 2 Shurikens on my belts as well
NewArmor-Belts.jpg

Boots...
NewArmor-Boots.jpg

Gaunts...
NewArmor-RightGaunt.jpg
NewArmor-LeftGaunt.jpg

Spear/Sword/Naginata?...
NewArmor-Spear.jpg

ok so there it is...comment away!!! & just so everyone is clear I WILL be lacing up the straps on my Greaves & Gaunts (none of this half assing it!!!)

NewArmor-Full.jpg

NewArmor-Bio.jpg

NewArmor-Chest-1.jpg

NewArmor-Back-1.jpg

NewArmor-Belts.jpg

NewArmor-Boots.jpg

NewArmor-RightGaunt.jpg

NewArmor-LeftGaunt.jpg

NewArmor-Spear.jpg

Nice work, say it'll take a long time to tie the straps up. Best of luck to you

Not necessarily.
What he can do is tie the strap onto his arms, or use a manikin, and then sew them together. Of course not so the stitches will be visible, only a few here and there (with a bit of the straps covering the stitches, in layers) to hold them up, so he can easy take them on and off later. Might work. :p

thanx for all the praise guys...with this one i was thinkin less is more...as far as the straps go i am going to lace them up everytime (little things like that need to be done right). as for the boots...i am human, so yes i will be wearing boots. i hope to get my gaunt & greave patterns drawn up this weekend ill let you know what i can get to. keep the comments coming & keep checking back as i start the work

thanx for all the praise guys...with this one i was thinkin less is more...as far as the straps go i am going to lace them up everytime (little things like that need to be done right). as for the boots...i am human, so yes i will be wearing boots. i hope to get my gaunt & greave patterns drawn up this weekend ill let you know what i can get to. keep the comments coming & keep checking back as i start the work

Noo noo i know your human i just never saw a predator with boots :p eh ok now I have lol good luck with the design.

ok so everyone thinks the boots are wrong for my suit...what then are am I supposed to wear? trust me the fact that im human means the boots will look just fine once i get the suit finished...they worked for assasins creed & the apprentice

pretty much everything fabric is going to be black, the little bit of armor that you will see on my greaves & guants are going to look like Pred armor.

anyway...im drawing up the patterns for my gaunts & greaves...hope to get that done today & maybe get the pieces cut out as well...will post pics soon!!!

Go go Starkiller pred! Can't wait man, looks killer.

LOL your the first one to call him by his real name

...also thanx to everyone for all the comments!!!

& just a quick update...I have my gaunts & 1 greave (ran out of prepped buckets, so I couldnt do the 2nd greave) cut out & ready for shaping & Paint...I'll get some pics up once I have all 4 pieces put together & ready to go.

ok here's my problem...I am a human hunter & I have been thinking about my dreads...but as you can see, there's a problem with dreading my own hair...
ME.jpg

...I dont have ANY!!!

...so I need to make my own headpiece & my idea was to take a black latex swimcap & attach my Dreads to it using Gorilla Glue. My question is this...should I go & get a crap ton of wigs & make my dreads look more human or go with the tradional "Pred" look? I am leaning more towards the "Pred" look, but Id like your opinions.

I am also thinking if I do the Pred style dreads, that a human would not have dreads that are as thick as a Predators, so I was thinking about having thinner dreads (something like 1/4, 1/2 & 3/4 inch sizes for layering purposes). As my suit is going to be a slightly more expensive budget suit & the fact that im leaning towards the Pred look for my dreads I was planning on using Backer Rod for them & then adding the Dread Beads & other bits & bobs (including leather lacing) for decorations.

anyway...any advice would be appreciated, as I am gearing up to attempt to start my headpiece.

...also just an FYI....I updated my "loadout" see the Bolded sections in my post #1

ME.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back