original Matian War Machine kit

saintg

Well, I have a new kit for the new year. It will be up on my website shortly.

Martian War Machine
This is a reproduction of the original movie war machine.
The main body and cobra head are hollow cast with plenty of room for electronics (not supplied).
All clear parts are thick vacu-form plastic.
The finished model dimensions are: 35" wide, 29" length, 20" tall, plus 23" long cobra head.

George :D
www.timeslipcreations.com

[Edited sales info - RPF Staff]

I will take one. Well worth the price. Will there be an electronics kit in the future? Would the voodoo kit adapt to it?

I know, too many questions...

An electronics package is being worked on. But, honestly if you can solder two wires together you can do a light up job yourself.
George :D

Oh, and a new teaser picture:

I see you.

[Edited sales info - RPF Staff]

If that is the kit that I think it is... I've seen one finished in person, and it is awesome. :love

George, I had to edit your sales info out of your thread. I sent you a PM about it as well. Post your sales info in the JY, you'll get a lot more exposure there than you will here. :)

Lonnie
RPF Staff

If that is the kit that I think it is... I've seen one finished in person, and it is awesome. :love

Thanks .yeah it does look familiar :)
I am working on an electronics package for this kit also a mororized cobra neck.you could use the after market kit available but it might be worth it to wait for mine since it will have sound effects syncronized with the lighting and cobra head.this is designed to be self contained and run on rechargeable batteries.also the kit is designed to fit into the Plexyglass tube for easy access.
MSL

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back