Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

If AjiPro is talking about the same person I saw performing this upgrade it will supposedly be in the $600+ range to upgrade the v3s to have the Hyperadapt tech merged in for true auto-lacing that laces with heel pressure (instead of only by pressing the buttons to tighten the laces).

My only concern with that project and what I’ve seen of it is this: does he have enough spare Hyperadapts with white laces to fulfill all the possible upgrade orders he might start getting if others want it as well? I mean, considering the upgrade price tag (on top of a $400+ replica), and the risk involved with shipping to him with no guarantee, I doubt there will be huge demand for this upgrade (outside of this forum), but still a concern for me.

I’m stoked for this upgrade even at the current price tag IF he can achieve consistent results and guarantee white laces. This would probably be the closest we will get to a semi-affordable fully functional replica of the 2016 Mags.

Just my two cents.... but either way exciting to see this project unfold and so far the results looks very promising!
I'm working with him on this upgrade. He currently has about 5 hyperadapts, and is finding them very cheap. I don't believe he has paid over $100 for a single pair. If someone wants the upgrade done and he doesn't have any hyperadapts, I believe he'll work with them to find the cheapest hyperadapts available either on ebay or elsewhere, and adjust the cost accordingly

I'm working with him on this upgrade. He currently has about 5 hyperadapts, and is finding them very cheap. I don't believe he has paid over $100 for a single pair. If someone wants the upgrade done and he doesn't have any hyperadapts, I believe he'll work with them to find the cheapest hyperadapts available either on ebay or elsewhere, and adjust the cost accordingly

Awesome, thanks for that extra info. Def going to sign up for this upgrade if that’s the case.

6C937F4C-4FEF-444B-B0B3-186A0A80CD28.jpeg

New
Been watching DeLorean videos so I took them out to charge.

I cleared the bubble and dyed the soles. The dye is a 50/50 mix of sea glow and rit liquid sapphire blue dye painted on and left for just 4 minutes. Lots of prep time goes into taping and protecting the shoes from the dye. Then they get wiped off with a wet paper towel.

Owfactory.net
Survey cannot be found. Are they still alive?

That's insane. How is it controlled? Can you still control it through the app? How is it charged?
The electronics are being taken from Hyperadapt 1.0 shoes, so no app. They're controlled like the real 2016 Mags. Autolacing when you put your foot in, and two buttons for tightening and loosening. They charge the same as before

Hi~~ I am considering buying a V3.1 from OWfactory.com, but have some concerns that I want to ask you guys about it~

1. Even though I saw a few people discussed about their orders from Owfactory. Com in recent posts, but I think it’s better to ask the question myself.
Can owfactory be trusted ?

2. I was just wondering if the customs at the airport are going to do anything about it during shipping . Since the box and the shoe both have the Nike logo on it ( plus many similarities compared to the original one), I’m pretty Worried if they will actually check if it’s legit or not......wouldn’t there be terrible consequences if they are to check it ?

Have you guys ever faced similar problems before??

Last edited:
Looking to replace my Nike Air Mags V3's broken charge port. Anybody got a link to a good replacement?

This one is all I can find online, and it's not super close to the original.
1616482716723.png

(Cables 10Pcs New Laptop Socket Power DC Power Jack for 2.5mmX0.8mm DC Power Jack Charging Port 4 Newsmy Yuandao Daono Flytouch Tablet - (Cable Length: Not Cable, Color: 1pcs))

Looks like their other IG is still active OWFSneaker2020. At least I think they're the same. When I checked a couple weeks ago they were following each others accounts and have a lot of the same listings.

their website is now offline.
might have to whatsapp them for prices.
last time i got a few of mine they were around $500 but that was from david sneakerahead i remember.

I didn't buy from OWF. But they listed for $500 and they offered to me for $475. And then offered to sell for a little lower. I opted to buy a pair from a member on here instead.

If you have Modding or Repair Videos, send me the link and I will embed them into this post. I can embed a maximum of 5 video.

The only mods you might consider if you are new to this is defrosting the bubble on the heel cup and tinting the soles.
I have used clear nail polish on the bubble and RIT dye on the soles.
This is how they look under fluorescent lighting.

View attachment 868713

And when lit up.

View attachment 868715

If you are keen and know something about electronics, you can add a resisters into the circuit to dim the LEDs. The newer version already has this done.

RPF member @WizardBTTF has created replacement bubbles and clear soles for those that are OK with truly modding these shoes.

For those using Sea Glow to remove yellow from your V3 Soles, please read the following.

From member @Mikey McFly:

Attached are the directions I received with my sea glow from Island Girl Products. I would recommend also combining these methods with others not shown in the instructions.

· Make sure to cover the rest of the shoes to protect them from excess product;
· Use sparingly, do not overdo it;
· Once sea glow is applied to the soles wrap the soles in cling wrap to help prevent the product drying out;
· Try repeated sessions of no more than 1 to 1 1/2 hours each time. Recommended no more than 2 or 3 sessions a day;
· Wipe excess off straight away with a clean, damp cloth; and
· If you get any on other parts/materials of the shoe wipe off instantly with a clean, damp cloth. If necessary use a sneaker cleaner such as gel cleaner to remove the product to prevent stains.

It should be noted this method is used to clear up the soles only. If dye is also going to be applied there a slightly different methods to achieve required results using this product.

YouTube is your friend when it comes to seeking out the best methods to use these products.

LINK TO PDF
Who can sell me the bubbles that go in the heel caps?

Attachments

• 73D96A18-1E3C-4545-B869-5E146AE25F77.jpeg
    73D96A18-1E3C-4545-B869-5E146AE25F77.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 113
Hey everyone,

Long time lurker on here, this thread has been a lifesaver.

My question is: How do you know you own a V3.1 vs a V3? What are the main differences?

I ask because I’m not sure what the red/yellow/green lights should look like when charging. Are there different V3.1 batches out there?

Hey everyone,

Long time lurker on here, this thread has been a lifesaver.

My question is: How do you know you own a V3.1 vs a V3? What are the main differences?

I ask because I’m not sure what the red/yellow/green lights should look like when charging. Are there different V3.1 batches out there?
This video might help!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back