Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AjiPro

Sr Member
Hey everyone,

Long time lurker on here, this thread has been a lifesaver.

My question is: How do you know you own a V3.1 vs a V3? What are the main differences?

I ask because I’m not sure what the red/yellow/green lights should look like when charging. Are there different V3.1 batches out there?
Take a picture of the heel lights. If it's a big orange blob in the photo, it's a v3. If you can make out the three different colors clearly, it's a v3.1. there are v3.2s going around that feature a charging indicator. The heel lights blink on and off when charging and stay solid when full

lockley

Does anyone know how long it takes for a full charge? I own the 3.1s and never really sure how long I should have them on charge for?

Thanks RPF :)