Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

stprime

8DCE83A2-A0F8-49C0-B00F-F45FF5F50922.jpeg
Just saw these. Too bad they are $700.
923F920D-4087-460D-B548-68386D12821D.jpeg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

stprime

Do they light up? What kind of 4 is the base?

I have a pair of Pure Moneys I was going to customize into these sans light and custom tab.

antonykynes

Hey everyone new to the forum but have been stalking this page for years could anyone tell me a solid place to order myself a pair of the 3.1s because I can’t just look anymore I needs some!!

ciaranw12

Hey guys and girls I’m new to this thread and therpf. I just got myself a pair of V3.1 they came and I loved them only issue was on one of the shoes the Velcro on the strap decided it no longer wanted to be glued down.
Does anyone have any ideas on the best glue to use to repair it ? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4

airair

Sr Member
Hey guys and girls I’m new to this thread and therpf. I just got myself a pair of V3.1 they came and I loved them only issue was on one of the shoes the Velcro on the strap decided it no longer wanted to be glued down.
Does anyone have any ideas on the best glue to use to repair it ? Thanks in advance
Best option is use some contact adhesive and brush a thin layer on the strap and on the back of the velcro.
Wait until both are dry and then then press the velcro back down over it.
that should repair it permanently. You can clamp them together or use some weight ontop likea couple of books etc.

as for a contact adhesive, just look for any decent one like Barge cement or if in UK, something like evostik impact or other. Usually they are solvent contact adhesives.

Alex Fizz

I got the V4 shoes a couple of months ago and let me tell you, they don't disappoint! They definitely are amazing although since my foot size is a bit bigger than most (size 12) the shoes look a bit stretched in the front (probably due to the size of the laces, which I've noticed that they are thinner than the real shoe) the battery time on these shoes are also incredible, I had them on all day and they still had power and could autolace. Definitely an awesome buy and would definitely recommend getting them, especially with the box and stand.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I got the V4 shoes a couple of months ago and let me tell you, they don't disappoint! They definitely are amazing although since my foot size is a bit bigger than most (size 12) the shoes look a bit stretched in the front (probably due to the size of the laces, which I've noticed that they are thinner than the real shoe) the battery time on these shoes are also incredible, I had them on all day and they still had power and could autolace. Definitely an awesome buy and would definitely recommend getting them, especially with the box and stand.
Wait until they unlace all the way and you can't relace them. Unless they fixed that issue, it will happen.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.