obi wan saber parts

Plush

Hey yall, I was just wondering where is a good place to look for the parts to the original obi wan saber? (Booster, knob, ect..) Ebay has nothing for them and I can't find a really good place for the grenade or knob.

Romanprops.com has reproduction parts and kits. If you're looking for real vintage parts then good luck. The Graflex clamps, bubble strips, and handwheels are occasionally available, but the grenades, boosters, and balance pipes are rare ad quite expensive.

Also, some people who collect vintage calculators, weapons and camera equipment really hate us prop replica makers for snatching items, pushing up prices and doing non-reversible mods to them, so they may think twice before they are willing to sell to you.

Several of these pieces are not only very rare, they had also been made in different variations of which only one is authentic to the actual prop. This is especially true about the grenade. The balance pipe is exceedingly rare as it is from a special modification to the jet engine, which few engines got.
It is much easier to get the right shapes and dimensions from replica parts.

BTW. The "transistor" buttons on the side were discovered within the last year. And we still have not found what the washers around them are from or how the prop was constructed inside the clamp.
Romanprops.com has reproduction parts and kits. If you're looking for real vintage parts then good luck. The Graflex clamps, bubble strips, and handwheels are occasionally available, but the grenades, boosters, and balance pipes are rare ad quite expensive.
Handwheels? I remember that back in the early '00s, everyone knew perfectly what it was but it took years before anyone got their hands on one.

I recommend getting a Romans Empire saber or getting on DaveP ’s upcoming run of parts. If/when you happen to find a real part, swap it out.

Roman’s website:

Dave’s interest thread:

I recommend getting a Romans Empire saber or getting on DaveP ’s upcoming run of parts. If/when you happen to find a real part, swap it out.

Roman’s website:

Dave’s interest thread:
This is what I did, I collected replica parts and swapped out real parts as I found them. I think it’s the most rewarding!

Hey yall, I was just wondering where is a good place to look for the parts to the original obi wan saber? (Booster, knob, ect..) Ebay has nothing for them and I can't find a really good place for the grenade or knob.
Hey mate, I managed to find both the knob and the grenade on eBay. Are you in the UK? as that's the best place to find them it seems.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back