Limited Run NOW IN - SHIELD v Hydra's Red Skull Paper Range Target - BANG BANG!

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The paper range targets are in! They are 18" x 24" in size and printed on 20# engineering bond paper.

They are $5 for one, $9 for two, $13 for three, and $4 for each additional one and First Class shipping is $6 for the tube/box.

Payments can be made to bobatrek@aol.com via PayPal and please include your RPF ID and address if sent as a gift.

Thanks,
Sean

SmTarget.jpg

target01a.jpg

target01b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: SHIELD Paper Range Target - BANG BANG!

Would definately be interested depending on price. Please let me know when you get all the details worked out.

It looks like they will be $5 for one, $9 for two, $13 for three, and $4 for each additional one.

The tube and shipping would be between $5 and $6. I have to double check the tube costs.

How long do you think before these are ready and when would you require payment? Would be interested in 2 for the moment.

If these weren't ~$5 bucks a pop they would look absolutely badass at the range. Oooh that's it. Sean how about offering a 'used' option with some nice grouping for the unfortunate souls without the 2nd Ammendment. Price would be higher though since ammo still isn't as cheap as it used to be pre-O.

I'll personally be taking care of my target though. I think some 9mm center mass and a single 500S&W to the head would look good. Only the best for Hydra :lol

oh my i must have missed that !!
whats shi^pping to belgium?

I think it would be $10, but PM me your address and I'll find out for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

If these weren't ~$5 bucks a pop they would look absolutely badass at the range. Oooh that's it. Sean how about offering a 'used' option with some nice grouping for the unfortunate souls without the 2nd Ammendment. Price would be higher though since ammo still isn't as cheap as it used to be pre-O.

I'll personally be taking care of my target though. I think some 9mm center mass and a single 500S&W to the head would look good. Only the best for Hydra :lol

PM coming.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back