Non-canon Firefly / Serenity Props

<div class='quotetop'>(Sith Sheriff Brody @ Jul 21 2006, 01:41 PM) [snapback]1285267[/snapback]</div>
Okay, I'm going to start drawing up a Fruity Oaty Bar wrapper.
[/b]

Go SSB. Go. You're my Serenity/Firefly Paper Prop Hero. :thumbsup

Mock-up:

fob1.gif

This is just meant to echo the last scene of the commercial.

The wrapper's gonna be loosely styled like this.

-Mike

<div class='quotetop'>(Sith Sheriff Brody @ Jul 21 2006, 01:41 PM) [snapback]1285267[/snapback]</div>
Okay, I'm going to start drawing up a Fruity Oaty Bar wrapper.
[/b]

Cool. Can't wait to order one from you :)

<div class='quotetop'>(Patattack @ Jul 5 2006, 07:11 PM) [snapback]1274525[/snapback]</div>
Hey folks, I just had an idea for some new 'verse weaponry. Saw this little beauty in a book of antique firearms at Barnes and Noble the other day, and I thought it looked like a perfect fit in the Firefly world. 'Scalled the Savage Navy Revolver.

savage.jpg

It's definitely got the civil-war feel, but it also feels quasi-futuristic, I think, with the unique triggerguard and cylinder. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any value-priced replica lying around - only several-thousand-dollar fireable black powder replicas. Any thoughts?
[/b]
What do you think about something like this...
20p5v2g.jpg

:D

<div class='quotetop'>(Ramiel @ Jul 21 2006, 07:15 PM) [snapback]1285400[/snapback]</div>
What do you think about something like this...
20p5v2g.jpg

:D
[/b]

Ooh. I like the extra barrel a lot, but I think the doodad under the original barrel might be a bit much all in that area. Gotta, y'know, disperse the additions all 'round the gun. The character near the handle works, but if you ask me, it oughta be blackened in. :D

I was just playing around with that image...
And honestly the result isn't clear at all, but I'm glad that you like it :D
BTW that will be a great base for a Firefly/Serenity gun ;)

Why, thank you :D

fob2_1.jpg

I believe it's just about done. A few small tweaks to go.

This ends up being proportioned about 1 x 2 x 9, so it's a long bar.

-Mike

Nicely done Mike. Is it just printed on regular paper? Also, is that one of my bar codes? If you want one with a custom number and "bar" pattern just let me know, :)

Yeah, that's on regular paper.

However, it ain't one of your barcodes. I traced over the one on the peach label, changed it a bit.

-Mike

It looks good with the regular paper. :)

Heh heh, that's how I did mine as well, well from images of the peach label. ;) I created a file that makes it fairly easy to make any number or bar pattern one could want.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back