Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
making some new straps

attachment.php

the color matching of the black V2 was bothering me :

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-10-17 à 11.52.26.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-10-17 à 11.52.26.png
    544.9 KB · Views: 497
  • Capture d’écran 2016-10-17 à 11.53.09.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-10-17 à 11.53.09.png
    372.1 KB · Views: 527
cool. Good luck. The V2.1 does look better than a standard V2. Pity the store uses some generic pics, always makes it a bit more questionable as to what you might get, but if they're willing to send extra photos, might be OK. They should look pretty good with tongue extensions. If only we could source that material they're made from we could fix the 'wings' to be more like the RD/V3. The original V2 is a pretty solid shoe. Should last a good few years for you. :) The lights on the other hand, maybe not, but you never know.....

I think it'll turn out ok. If dhgate isn't real I got card protection. And if dhgate is real but the seller is playing bait and switch, they have buyer protection.

Currently, I am anxiously awaiting an arrival date.

I ordered from dhgate. $183
View attachment 675597

I asked if it was this shoe for sure and he said yes. They also have a picture of the other side of V2.1 in the ad pictures. So I decided to try it out.

They also seem to have it in black.
Wow, nice price ! Is this include the shipping ?
And considering that the toe is already slimed, you won't have to modify them too much (if you want to mod them)

WOW @RVLF that is some damn fine work. Well done.
Thanks Cavs ;)
I madea few other ones yesterday (1 white pair) with different purpose, and I realize that it taskes me almost 1 hour (or more) to get a good result like thoses :/

Looks great. See Nike should sell something like that to the general public, I'm sure it would do well
Yeah but they're not even able to think of the money they could make by releasing the mag in great scale so, they'll never sell parts like this (specially if this is suppose to help people replace things on the MAG that is virtually innexistant)

DragonGalvy said:
cool. Good luck. The V2.1 does look better than a standard V2. Pity the store uses some generic pics, always makes it a bit more questionable as to what you might get, but if they're willing to send extra photos, might be OK. They should look pretty good with tongue extensions. If only we could source that material they're made from we could fix the 'wings' to be more like the RD/V3.
For sure, they would look great with tongue extensions :D (link below vvvvvv :D)
I still wonder why they modified the toebox and the fabric not some other details like this :/
For the wings, you mean adding a layer like on my V2 under the strap to reshape the triangle pulling holes ?

I think it'll turn out ok. If dhgate isn't real I got card protection. And if dhgate is real but the seller is playing bait and switch, they have buyer protection.
Currently, I am anxiously awaiting an arrival date.
Keep us posted if this seller / site is legit ;)

Wow, nice price ! Is this include the shipping ?
And considering that the toe is already slimed, you won't have to modify them too much (if you want to mod them)

Keep us posted if this seller / site is legit ;)

Yeah, that's the total price. Free shipping to US. I don't know about any other country.

I definitely did not want to do a toe-slim. Glad I'll be able to skip that step.

I will let you all know how it goes. Still waiting for it to ship.

Does anyone know if the white buckle on a V2 EUR42 is the same size as a HC EUR41 buckle?

I am hoping to use my existing HC hardware to make the light-up strap for the V2.1. So I can just have it ready to go when they get here. Sometime after, I will try and get my hands on a more accurate buckle.

I have a size 8 V2 (actually, it is 8.5) and some HC size 9 and 10.
As V2 runs .5 bigger than HCs, let's say my HCs and V2 are basivcally the same size.
But the Buckle of the V2 runs smaller than the ones from HC.
I prefer the V2 buckles by the way ;)

I have a size 8 V2 (actually, it is 8.5) and some HC size 9 and 10.
As V2 runs .5 bigger than HCs, let's say my HCs and V2 are basivcally the same size.
But the Buckle of the V2 runs smaller than the ones from HC.
I prefer the V2 buckles by the way ;)

What EUR size is listed on your V2 size tag?

The seller on dhgate told me he couldn't get pairs in my size and told me to give them 3 days or they would refund. Which is well within all of the return or claim windows. So I gotta wait a couple days and see if they can come up with anything. Told them I want pictures of my shoes before they send it.

I have a feeling it might end up being RC Mags. If it's the right price I might just decide to get them.

The seller on dhgate told me he couldn't get pairs in my size and told me to give them 3 days or they would refund. Which is well within all of the return or claim windows. So I gotta wait a couple days and see if they can come up with anything. Told them I want pictures of my shoes before they send it.

I have a feeling it might end up being RC Mags. If it's the right price I might just decide to get them.

Really? I'd be saving up the extra $120 and buying off David or AirMagMan and actually getting the shoes you want, not some hack job version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back