Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

True that ;)
Also I confused kixpress with one of the persons answering to his/her messages and he/she doesn't speak french so that message was absolutely useless.
I guess it's 2 am and maybe time to go to bed and stop obsessing over sneakers.

Last edited:
The fact that no member here that has been a member for more than a couple weeks hasn't received a pair and keep getting excuses on why they are not getting sent out isn't reassuring. But all these new members that claim to have joined out of not needing an account until now is very suspicious. There is no doubt in my mind that these people were sent here by people in China to persuade us to buy the shoes.

I forget who else besides me ordered a pair that has been here for a while. If one of us receives these shoes we will all know that these are real and not an elaborate scheme.

This is a very, very good point. Might be to good to be true, wont know for sure till someone trustworthy gets their pair.

"This deal keeps getting shadier every time"

Sorry the french stuff guys. Just double checking some things with kixpress. ;)

i can tell that he is actually doing a double check with the new guy ;)
and the fact that jkks is premium...

I'm personally really intriged by all this, and all the new comers that are recieving the shoes :/
and they all speak better english than me or the sellers in China :rolleyes

edit : kixpress : peux tu poster des gros plans de la semelle et de la partie transparente stp ? (Sans watermark)

Last edited by a moderator:
I speak better English because I am not Chinese :) Just a big sneaker fan.
After spending a little more time with the shoe I can see a little differences from the authentic (comparing to available videos and pics) but this is as close as it gets and just because it doesn't require any mods - i'ts fully passable. If I saw these in person, I would believe they are real.
I think that the shoes fit a bit tight - I ordered US11 which should have 29 cm insoles, but after taking it out and measuring it's a bit smaller - 28.5 cm

So after my 5th message to them about my shoes they downgraded from saying a few more days to just "soon". These freakin people.

I ordered from David on June 29th and Just got my shoes in today. I paid for fast shipping. They look amazing and are worth every single penny. If these are really being produced in limited numbers, I would buy as soon as possible. The only back draw I can see is that the upper back cup (the white heel cup) is glued to the shoes. I dont know if the RD's are similar but I know the V2's are not glued to the shoe.

20160705_125452.jpg20160705_125537.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

20160705_125452.jpg20160705_125537.jpg

What happened (red arrow) ?

The strap end looks bad :/ (yellow arrow)

The swoosh doent fit into the laces hole ? (orange arrow)

at least, a +2 week member have them. S could you make a review here or in a New Thread exclusive for the V3 ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-07-05 à 13.21.18.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-07-05 à 13.21.18.png
    1 MB · Views: 559
Red arrow - is really nothing wrong at all, just looks bad in the pic.

Yellow arrow - yes the strap isnt the greatest. doesnt look that bad in person.

Orange arrow - its the only major flaw that I can see, barely noticeable in person. And the other shoe is fine.

I have never had or have never seen a real pair up close in person.

I ordered from David on June 29th and Just got my shoes in today. I paid for fast shipping. They look amazing and are worth every single penny. If these are really being produced in limited numbers, I would buy as soon as possible. The only back draw I can see is that the upper back cup (the white heel cup) is glued to the shoes. I dont know if the RD's are similar but I know the V2's are not glued to the shoe.

Out of interest, are they actually a size 8 as indicated by the label in the box?

I just messaged them telling them I want pictures of the shoes I am actually getting before they ship. Paying this much money and receiving the product with rookie defects is unacceptable.

I just messaged them telling them I want pictures of the shoes I am actually getting before they ship. Paying this much money and receiving the product with rookie defects is unacceptable.

I am fairly certain a few pairs of Real Deal Mags had flaws. You can barely notice them. Only when you are observing them up close with a level of knowledge will you be able to tell.
Also remember that nearly all replicas have flaws on them. Quality control isn't as prevalent in the replica game.

- - - Updated - - -

The materials on the new Mags are insanely beautiful. The mesh isn't the same as the V2's by any means. The clear soles and lights look amazing. The overall construction and materials/fabric feel much better. The collar alone made me smile.

I think it's funny that you guys are concerned about the strap tab and mid alignment of the swoosh when the fabric is completely off. I could spot these a mile away.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back