Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I ordered a pair of 10.5 on June 25th. I sent an email stating that if I don't receive Tracking info soon that I'd cancel the order. As few hours later I received a reply," Hi, we are sorry to reply u so late. our shipping worker are ready to ship out your mag shoes,pls not worry more, for the new order, would need normally 2-4 days to get prepared,and the shipping time is about 7days. once shipped,we would email u the dhl tracking number timely,thanku best wishes andy." I will wait till July 15 to Cancel if I haven't received Tracking info.

Interesting.. What worrys me is I've asked if they have moved on from just making size 11/12 and they say they haven't yet. "Some more days" was the reply 2 days ago.

The package is in the nearby country and is still on track to be delivered on Monday.
I am new here, but I've been lurking before. I just never really had a reason to participate to forum before, neither I do now. When I get the shoes I'll post some pics.
I'm not selling anything here.

I am willing to split money with you guys to get a pair that they say are already made and ready to ship. I will only do it if we all give our money to @Jedifyfe or @cavx and get the shoes shipped to them since I have dealt with both of them and they are trustworthy members of the site. I know this topic came up before but know one pulled the trigger on it. I figure losing a few bucks on a gamble is better than getting burned for the full amount.

If the shoes do get sent and are legit V3s Id be the first to pay for them and get everyones money back.

Thoughts??
If you are doing this, then they should be sent to Brad as he owns the 2011 MAGs and can do a QA review against the real deal.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If it's any help, I was told by David that size US 8.5 is ready now & I should wait 3-5 days for the US 7 to be ready.

To be honest, I'll give it another few weeks & then I'm out. If everyone if being given varying information then someone is being fibbed to.

If it's any help, I was told by David that size US 8.5 is ready now & I should wait 3-5 days for the US 7 to be ready.

To be honest, I'll give it another few weeks & then I'm out. If everyone if being given varying information then someone is being fibbed to.

They have now told me the same thing...
I still think it's worth a few other people asking just to see

Hey guys, I'm new here but I've been in love with BTTF since a kid. I pulled a trigger on these about 2 weeks ago, and they have actually shipped! I live in Europe, the shoes should arrive on Monday. I can't wait!
@kixpress I'm from France, I hope you will receive it !!
What is your payement ? Paypal ? or western Union ?
Send us a post with photos please and video if you can.
i will order too

I paid with Credit Card.
Once I get them I will inspect them closely. I hope everything goes well with the package.
I'll keep you guys updated.

I talked to david yesterday asking him if his site was the only one selling the 2016 replica and he confirmed it, so any other site that claims to have the 2016 is lying.

I would not trust everything that David says.
On the other hand the shoes are like ~90km away from me, they just need to go through one more processing warehouse before gettning on a delivery truck. They just received a customs cleareance about half an hour ago.
I am inpatient and kind of nervous, as they did not bother to send any QC pics before shipping.

I talked to david yesterday asking him if his site was the only one selling the 2016 replica and he confirmed it, so any other site that claims to have the 2016 is lying.

all the other sites are resellers hoping for some morons to drop $900+.
Avoid all them.

Hey everyone, I'm new to the thread, but have looked at it many.. many times before. Just love the shear amount of team work, and attention to detail each of you guys have.

I'm hoping to become a more active member by participating more in conversations, and hopefully contributing to the thread.

Soo with that out of the way, I've noticed that on some pictures of the David Mags that the Nike swoosh logo is a little more recessed than we'd like to see (judging by the picture) has anyone else noticed these? I know that a lot of people have placed orders on them, and haven't received them quite yet, soo this could be debatable whether or not its recessed.
1511272_018.jpg
Hopefully kixpress pair comes tomorrow and finally get some detailed pictures, and some of our dying questions answered. Best of luck with your pair, and everyone else who is patiently waiting for theirs.

Thanks,
Nathaniel

Ok guys.
I took the gamble since the other sizes are in stock now.
I asked for QC pics before shipping.
I received these in my email today. No tracking or anything yet... But it's promising.
5e26f1ef0f2b0ec519cfe35e2ced111e.jpg

d3ede7db7b59730adfdf2c799c54d548.jpg

705db74da382f5154f82a3a6a0b8fd40.jpg

1af6dd9804db94f578077cbc676a048a.jpg

8eeac47deb3ab82c2b4d058e666ca834.jpg

I'll update you all if/ when I get tracking etc

I got more photos than this but figured I didn't need to post them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up the shoes! They look pretty much like on pics above. I spent 5 minutes with them, but they look sturdy. Not sure how they compare to the real thing. Anyone living in Benelux has an authentic?

I gotta say I'm starting to get a little less excited about these as more pictures begin to surface. The fabric isn't as fine and doesn't seem to have the same sheen that the RD mags. The clear soles look to have more of a matte finish than the RD's. Also, I know it will fade but I really wish the clear soles had the blue tint.

And that collar is just too puffy....

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back