NIKE MAG Knockoffs

What material is this shoe made out of? Is it the same as the Mags?

shoes1.jpg

I just received my pair that I ordered from pickgoodshoes via USPS.

Here are some quick shots on from my iPad.

A couple things:

- the box is beat to crap.
- shoes are packed well with foam (cut outs for placement of the shoes and charger)
- splatter job is okay. Really heavy on the heel cup.
- the tongue is pretty weak material wise. If any Velcro came in contact, it would fray the tongue for sure.
- all electronics work.

I'll take some better pics with my camera here in a bit.

image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

Sweet! How do the blue lights look in person?

They look better than expected. I was worried that they would be off alignment wise like I have seen in some of the videos. But the are pretty spot on. Looks like its an led light in a tube with a radius shield cut out to make the half circle appearance.

I spoke to pickgoodshoes today and they told me they do not ship to U.K as customs will catch them, to believe or not to believe? Surely the U.S is just as strict as the U.K? "Shrugs"

I have $250 that's trying to fight it's way out of my wallet.

They honestly look better than I thought they would (aside from the box–was that thing KICKED all the way from China?!). The fact that all the electronics work and that the blue areas are evenly lit would have been my major concern ordering these.

I'm wondering if the tongue can be coated with some clear material to harden the surface a bit and keep it from fraying...?

What was on the outside of the yellow box? Paper alone? For some reason I thought the yellow box would be inside another box...

I spoke to pickgoodshoes today and they told me they do not ship to U.K as customs will catch them, to believe or not to believe? Surely the U.S is just as strict as the U.K? "Shrugs"

US isn't as strict. I actually pay someone in the US to send me packages I order from China. If the parcel is from the US, customs doesn't really check.

I have $250 that's trying to fight it's way out of my wallet.

They honestly look better than I thought they would (aside from the box–was that thing KICKED all the way from China?!). The fact that all the electronics work and that the blue areas are evenly lit would have been my major concern ordering these.

I'm wondering if the tongue can be coated with some clear material to harden the surface a bit and keep it from fraying...?

What was on the outside of the yellow box? Paper alone? For some reason I thought the yellow box would be inside another box...

You could probably use a vinyl paint found at most automotive stores. Meant for car interiors. If applied correctly, it should make the tongue look more like leather while also protecting the finish

US isn't as strict. I actually pay someone in the US to send me packages I order from China. If the parcel is from the US, customs doesn't really check.

Thanks for the info, just I order replicas from other sites sometimes up to 3 pairs of the same shoe at a time and they arrive no problem, just pickgoodshoes seem to have a issue, confused.com

What material is this shoe made out of? Is it the same as the Mags?

shoes1.jpg

Looks like cloth with no foam, so basically socks with soles. Interesting that they seem to have to the centre back seam and the outside of the shoe is one piece. Anyone got a shot of the inside to see where the other seam is? Apart from the shape of the collar, these might be the same pattern as the MAGs.

I just received my pair that I ordered from pickgoodshoes via USPS.

Here are some quick shots on from my iPad.

A couple things:

- the box is beat to crap.
- shoes are packed well with foam (cut outs for placement of the shoes and charger)
- splatter job is okay. Really heavy on the heel cup.
- the tongue is pretty weak material wise. If any Velcro came in contact, it would fray the tongue for sure.
- all electronics work.

I'll take some better pics with my camera here in a bit.

image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

WOW they are real! OK what did these puppies cost you? And how long after placing the order did they arrive?

They look pretty good, so looking forward to seeing more shots soon.

If you order a pair, let me know, I would love to get one too, I'm living in Scotland xD!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back