NIKE MAG Knockoffs

This could end up being a humorous conversation. We'll see where it goes. Worse case scenario, I get the money back through my bank and reorder from shoesbagonsale

Q:please contact me as soon as possible with a status on my order. I've been having strange experiences with your website in the last week. Last Tuesday, I was redirected to another site when trying to access yours. It occurred throughout the day, so I contacted the site I was directed to, but received no response. The following day, the site was back up. Today I was unable to login to my account, and this evening, I am again directed to yet a different site when trying to access yours Johann

A:Dear Johann Leiter, The products in your order are sold out. Please choose other prodcuts on Hyperdunk 2013,Cheap Nike Hyperdunks 2013,Hyperdunk 2012,Hyperdunk 2011,Nike Hyperdunk Womens- All Cheap Nike Hyperdunks For Sale Online. If you will choose new products which are more expensive than old orders, we do not add additional price. Welcome to our web site and find new products. You do not need place an order agian. Just send email to tell us what you want: a. The [name] of the prodcut. b. The [size] of the prodcut. c. The [web link] of the prodcut. waiting for your reply. thanks.

Q:I'm fine with that as long as I am not charged extra A. Nike Mags B. size US 12 C. Cheap Nike Mags McFly Back To The Feture Shoes 2013 For Sale - $225.00 : Hyperdunk 2013,Cheap Nike Hyperdunks 2013,Hyperdunk 2012,Hyperdunk 2011,Nike Hyperdunk Womens- All Cheap Nike Hyperdunks For Sale Online I also have another order placed with Nike Hyperdunk 2013,Lunar Hyperdunk 2013,Blake Griffin Hyperdunk 2012,Hyperdunk 2011 Sale Online Shop for the same shoe in a size US 9. Order confirmation #29, please replace this order as well if it is out of stock. Please reply when the order has been placed and/or if you need more information. I'm curious, why haven't I heard this until now?

Q:Also, I am not sure how you could possibly be out of stock. There were 1000 pairs in stock when I ordered them, and according to my order confirmation, I was order #2

This could end up being a humorous conversation. We'll see where it goes. Worse case scenario, I get the money back through my bank and reorder from shoesbagonsale

Q:please contact me as soon as possible with a status on my order. I've been having strange experiences with your website in the last week. Last Tuesday, I was redirected to another site when trying to access yours. It occurred throughout the day, so I contacted the site I was directed to, but received no response. The following day, the site was back up. Today I was unable to login to my account, and this evening, I am again directed to yet a different site when trying to access yours Johann

A:Dear Johann Leiter, The products in your order are sold out. Please choose other prodcuts on Hyperdunk 2013,Cheap Nike Hyperdunks 2013,Hyperdunk 2012,Hyperdunk 2011,Nike Hyperdunk Womens- All Cheap Nike Hyperdunks For Sale Online. If you will choose new products which are more expensive than old orders, we do not add additional price. Welcome to our web site and find new products. You do not need place an order agian. Just send email to tell us what you want: a. The [name] of the prodcut. b. The [size] of the prodcut. c. The [web link] of the prodcut. waiting for your reply. thanks.

Q:I'm fine with that as long as I am not charged extra A. Nike Mags B. size US 12 C. Cheap Nike Mags McFly Back To The Feture Shoes 2013 For Sale - $225.00 : Hyperdunk 2013,Cheap Nike Hyperdunks 2013,Hyperdunk 2012,Hyperdunk 2011,Nike Hyperdunk Womens- All Cheap Nike Hyperdunks For Sale Online I also have another order placed with Nike Hyperdunk 2013,Lunar Hyperdunk 2013,Blake Griffin Hyperdunk 2012,Hyperdunk 2011 Sale Online Shop for the same shoe in a size US 9. Order confirmation #29, please replace this order as well if it is out of stock. Please reply when the order has been placed and/or if you need more information. I'm curious, why haven't I heard this until now?

Q:Also, I am not sure how you could possibly be out of stock. There were 1000 pairs in stock when I ordered them, and according to my order confirmation, I was order #2

Where did you order?

Pitbull, three questions:

1) Is the main portion of the clear sole in 3 pieces all glued to look like one? There appear to be seams between the "pryamids" and the "squares" on the clear sections and it's gotten me curious.

2) Would it be possible to get a picture of the elastic laces while stretched out? I've been trying to find pictures of that, so I can check out the area where they meet the shoe, but haven't found it yet.

3) Any chance we could get a side elevation shot with either a ruler against the shoe or something for scale? (like a can of soda)

Thanks for continuing to post awesome stuff!

-Nick

You can't get a refund?

I haven't tried yet. I'm giving them the benefit of doubt at this point because, one they could just be incompetent, which doesn't make them frauds and two, the shoes haven't even been delivered to these dealers yet. If I get the runaround, yes, I'll ask for a refund before I go to my bank, but if they say the refund will take any longer than the amount of time it took them to charge my account, then that won't fly.

here you go guys! the waits over!:behave:behave:behave

I'm not sure whats worth paying for these though?
I'm think i'm the first with these pictures, they actually went to the factory and took them, so they still might have been making them until the last minute!

mag1.jpg

mag2.jpg

mag3.jpg

mag4.jpg

figured I'd move these up so I don't have to keep back searching for them :facepalm

I'm giving them the benefit of doubt at this point because, one they could just be incompetent.
Dude they are CHINESE. English is not their native language. It has nothing to do with their intelligence unless you speak fluent Chinese as well as English in which case you wouldn't be having these communication issues.

And on the day they are released, those with pre-orders will be raptured up to 2015, leaving behind their old shoes. They will spend the rest of their days in a happier place, wearing Mags on their feet.
Sounds awesome dude. Now can I please have some of what ever your on? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Sounds awesome dude. Now can I please have some of what ever your on? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I'm running on around 2 hours of sleep after last night's Halloween Shenanigans. Wearing a frickin proton Pack all night sounded like such a fun idea.

Yeeeeah...not so much.

Hi guys I just spoke to Michelle from ShoesBagsOnSale, she said the shoes would be available in a few days, I asked if she could send me some pics and she said when they arrive they will take some photos and make a video of them, so I really am curious to see if they are the same ones, I'm pretty sure they would be, but I reaaallly hope they look a bit better, maybe it's taking longer because they recalled all their mags and fixed the toe up! anyway Michelle was really nice on the phone so I kind of feel safer sending cash off for a product i haven't officially seen yet!

Just a quick recap here. I dont get why people are moaning so much about the v2's. For the $150 price tag i think they're amazing considering what we've had previously available. Sure things can be better and changed etc but if you were that fussed you'd save for a real pair or spend several hundred making your own from scratch.

TL;DR I dont see what all the complaining is about

If you will choose new products which are more expensive than old orders, we do not add additional price.

That sounds weird.

It seems odd that they would let you choose essentially anything off their site.
Letting you even choose something more expensive that what you chose.

That sounds weird.

It seems odd that they would let you choose essentially anything off their site.
Letting you even choose something more expensive that what you chose.

It is their way of compensation for not having the shoes in stock. Besides, the MAGs are their most expensive shoes now, so they won't lose money if he takes something else.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back