NIKE MAG Knockoffs

@ luke the flux i got off bruce a few years ago, I just wish it had the time travel effect he uses now in them.

You mean the one that I helped design? ;) I edited the time dispersal audio clip for those fluxes, he was very appreciative and thanked me publicly which was nice of him as I wasn't after anything, top bloke!.

I met him when on holiday and we spoke for hoooooooours at his place.

good call on that one nice job :thumbsup.Bruce seems like a nice guy but he's a bit shaky with his prices he is very expensive.I don't know him well but for what I hear he doesn't have such a great reputation in the bttf hobby if you know what I mean.I do like how he powers on his delorean with his futaba lol.

You mean the one that I helped design? ;) I edited the time dispersal audio clip for those fluxes, he was very appreciative and thanked me publicly which was nice of him as I wasn't after anything, top bloke!.

I met him when on holiday and we spoke for hoooooooours at his place.

good call on that one nice job :thumbsup.Bruce seems like a nice guy but he's a bit shaky with his prices he is very expensive.I don't know him well but for what I hear he doesn't have such a great reputation in the bttf hobby if you know what I mean.I do like how he powers on his delorean with his futaba lol.

The bad reputation comes from his competition, if you even want to call them that. Videobobs stuff is badly made and he doesn't give a rats arse about anyone. He publicly abuses everyone and has been banned from all BTTF forums. Gary does some good stuff, but I would say Temporal are Bruces close competition.

The thing I like about Bruce is, he's extremely genuine and has bent over backwards to do extra upgrades on the car. He is always up for a good chat on the phone too unlike the rest who just want quick answers, cash, then goodbye.

With regards to his prices, he's an electronics genius! He makes things with proper components and failsafes, fused etc. Bob has reverse engineered a lot of Bruces stuff including his wireless remote fluxes. He's a joke..

I guess that the wholesellers will post up pics of the shoe soon, so either that guy is a troller and these are the shoes we'll be getting OR they are a prototype of the Chinese Kockofffs. Either way I am still happy...

So its confirmed, those are the V2's in the latest pics? Not crazy about them, considering these guys make a living pretty much nailing current Nike shoes in general, im not digging the profile on these, and, they still have that deal breaking, workmans boot, toe :thumbsdown!

lee

So, we have a random guy with new photos claiming the shoes are his and at least one site saying the quality of the Mag they wil be selling is better than the shoes in said photos.

Weird.

So, we have a random guy with new photos claiming the shoes are his and at least one site saying the quality of the Mag they wil be selling is better than the shoes in said photos.

Weird.

It's a win-win. Either we get these shoes, which are decent OR we get a better shoe. :thumbsup

So its confirmed, those are the V2's in the latest pics? Not crazy about them, considering these guys make a living pretty much nailing current Nike shoes in general, im not digging the profile on these, and, they still have that deal breaking, workmans boot, toe :thumbsdown!

lee

Not sure but I reckon I'll be grabbing a pair before memorabilia if you're off Lee? I'll show you them at the show if so :thumbsup

I don't think bruce is much or if any competition for gary.I'm not sticking up for gary but alot of people BITE or take alot of garys work and recast parts I've seen it go down.I been around bttfparts for a long time and alot of people would get annoyed with bruce that's why it's hard for me to think otherwise.I talk to gary alot and hes a SUPER GREAT GUY and is helping me with alot of projects wich I'm very excited to begin completing FINALLY LOL.I'm not saying bruce isn't a good guy or friend but I have tried contacting him on his bttf remote way back when asking for a little advice with no responses which I thought was rude a bit.

Let's not get off topic luke and I feel this will start something wich I hope not :unsure.All this is how I witnessed it and remember I did support bruce by buying one of his fluxes and I love it.

-mike

The bad reputation comes from his competition, if you even want to call them that. Videobobs stuff is badly made and he doesn't give a rats arse about anyone. He publicly abuses everyone and has been banned from all BTTF forums. Gary does some good stuff, but I would say Temporal are Bruces close competition.

The thing I like about Bruce is, he's extremely genuine and has bent over backwards to do extra upgrades on the car. He is always up for a good chat on the phone too unlike the rest who just want quick answers, cash, then goodbye.

With regards to his prices, he's an electronics genius! He makes things with proper components and failsafes, fused etc. Bob has reverse engineered a lot of Bruces stuff including his wireless remote fluxes. He's a joke..

I don't think bruce is much or if any competition for gary.I'm not sticking up for gary but alot of people BITE or take alot of garys work and recast parts I've seen it go down.I been around bttfparts for a long time and alot of people would get annoyed with bruce that's why it's hard for me to think otherwise.I talk to gary alot and hes a SUPER GREAT GUY and is helping me with alot of projects wich I'm very excited to begin completing FINALLY LOL.I'm not saying bruce isn't a good guy or friend but I have tried contacting him on his bttf remote way back when asking for a little advice with no responses which I thought was rude a bit.

Let's not get off topic luke and I feel this will start something wich I hope not :unsure.All this is how I witnessed it and remember I did support bruce by buying one of his fluxes and I love it.

-mike

Aye, let's get back on topic, but just for the record, Gary is a good guy. I have spoken to him a few times, but nobody in that community including him are angels when it comes to copying ideas ;)

The problem is, our reactions come from, in most cases, specific times in which we contact them. If they are in their busy period and we don't get a quick reply, it's human nature to get annoyed and think they're ignorant/slow. I found that when I contacted Temporal, they were suuuuuper helpful and friendly....until I bought something elsewhere lol. Same for Gary, I emailed him multiple times about his BTTF3 frames and didn't receive one response then saw him post on here a day later.

At the end of the day, they're all geniuses in that community, but Bruces sincerity and years of experience shines through.

I hear ya we all have our favorites now BACK ON TOPIC....LET'S SEE SOME REPLICA MAGS :popcorn
Aye, let's get back on topic, but just for the record, Gary is a good guy. I have spoken to him a few times, but nobody in that community including him are angels when it comes to copying ideas ;)

The problem is, our reactions come from, in most cases, specific times in which we contact them. If they are in their busy period and we don't get a quick reply, it's human nature to get annoyed and think they're ignorant/slow. I found that when I contacted Temporal, they were suuuuuper helpful and friendly....until I bought something elsewhere lol. Same for Gary, I emailed him multiple times about his BTTF3 frames and didn't receive one response then saw him post on here a day later.

At the end of the day, they're all geniuses in that community, but Bruces sincerity and years of experience shines through.

It's a win-win. Either we get these shoes, which are decent OR we get a better shoe. :thumbsup

All I know is that I got sent 4 pics by email and was told those shoes "as they are" will be ready to be supplied in 3 days.

I don't know who "Yoal" is or what his role is?!

The first pic on that Yoal guys post, i didn't receive that picture (the guy who emailed me the pics must not have bothered to give me that one)

I emailed the person I got the pics from and basically told them whats wrong with the shoe, toecap, lack of EL lights etc.

Whether another supplier is making a different set of mags remains to be seen.

if they are, lets hope they fix everything!

its a win win situation for us if thats the case.

Idk if there is already a thread for this or a post but if so, could you please point me in the right direction? :) but how would a person go about doing the ribs on the sides?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back