Nike Mag 2016 Lottery

IMG_4411.PNG

Iv been MIA from the form for a while been super busy. I donated 50.00 fingers extremely crossed.

What about this. What if a few of us all pooled money together and went in on tickets and if we won we sell and split the profit of the sale of the shoe. MODs I hope this is ok to post if not please don't ban me lol I say we all paypal to Jedi because hes a well respected member and then go from there. Thoughts?

I'm glad they're doing it this way. It allows us all to have a chance (however small) to win, and it all goes to a great cause. Win-win!

Why don't they just sell them like a normal pair of shoes? People will buy them.

Because they don't want thousands of complaints from people when these stop lacing or have any issues.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad they're doing it this way. It allows us all to have a chance (however small) to win, and it all goes to a great cause. Win-win!

I aso like this but it excludes anyone who is not in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)

Heres the break down. Lets say we get 1000.00 and as a group we decide to space it out between sizes or go all in on one size. The resale will be over 15k and we all split that. This gives RPF memebers from overseas a chance in on this as well as a BIG WIN for the RPF. like Jedi said not sure what the statistics are but it can't hurt to take a chance. Hell this is a lotto and its always the big work groups that win lol

Game over for me as i live in france ... : /

Is it me or they look uglier than the 2011 version ? :behave

Got 10 tickets

For those, like me, outside the US, there are numerous parcel forwarding services that give you a US address - I use myus and it has a free trial

Fabric and the bubble look very similar to the V3s - Hmmmm?
They changed at lot of things that i see already and i just don't understand why. Ok the 2011 version wasn't screen accurate but it looked amazing. But this version ... I really prefer my V3S ... Sad that only 100 will be sold but as Brad said they don't want thousands of customers whining because we all know they'll break few days after wearing them haha.

Heres the break down. Lets say we get 1000.00 and as a group we decide to space it out between sizes or go all in on one size. The resale will be over 15k and we all split that. This gives RPF memebers from overseas a chance in on this as well as a BIG WIN for the RPF. like Jedi said not sure what the statistics are but it can't hurt to take a chance. Hell this is a lotto and its always the big work groups that win lol

It wont help the odds of winning, but it will increase the odds of each person profiting from it. I feel you would need to do a set amount though. That way the final selling price will distribute fair for everyone. For example starting a pool where each person can send $20 (or a pre-set amount) to Jedifyfe...that way if the pool does win everyone gets an equal share. Otherwise, just donating yourself would give you better odds. Doing a pool of somewhere between $20-50 each person would probably make everyone involved a couple hundred dollars after the sale of the shoes I bet...if the pool wins. Bet there will be hundreds of thousands of entries though before its over.

Why couldn't they have made just 4 more to get it up to 88?
Very true should be 88! and like people have said if your not in the us no chance, it's pepsi perfect all over again on a bigger scale,
im not to bothered about the self lacing, I think I'm going to wait till they have sorted out a few more problems with the v3s and get a pair of them :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back