Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Steve it has been a long wait but i knew it would be worth the wait so thanks again Steve and Mike and all the others who had a hand in the making of this kit.

List updated: I'm removing names but leaving numbers of those who's orders have filled to simplify my list.

2. ave4uevoli Hero TIE with Koolshade
3. Lazyeagle Standard TIE,Y wing.
4. Gatorbait9696 TIE
7. GF Shuttle Tyderium, TIE pilot and wing parts.
8. voodocaster upgrade ATST ROTJ larger legs, missing kit parts from ATST ROTJ.
9. uncannyx Y wing in trade for excelsior/bird of prey import kits (2yrs ago)
10. Jedimaster Replacement cockpit canopy for Shuttle Tyderium
11. Apophis ATST ESB, or any other kit
12. -... . .- --.. Falcon Red3 and YWing pics on CD
14 Gort Y wing, probe droid, snowspeeder parts.
15 neojun77 TIE with metal armature
18 Cosmic-X 2x 1/12 Warrior Bugs
21 Viceland Escape Pod replacement hull
22 Satazius replacement Escape Pod body
24 JLinNY standard TIE Wings, he will send stars back to steve when he receives the wings
25 Mbmfarland Armature
26 Darth Kukiman few finished SS models

Last edited:
Well guys my Y-Wing came in today and man it looks GREAT!!!

I got one question for Mike or Steve what do you use for the i guess what you call the T rails that run to the vector thrust vanes.

Cool thanks Steve. Say are there any ref. pic's of the Red Jammer to see where all the small parts go and to run the tube pipeing .

Jason will provide build instructions to all who got the kit... I think he's going to give us a sneek peek this weekend! All that info will be included!!

List updated: I'm removing names but leaving numbers of those who's orders have filled to simplify my list.

2. ave4uevoli Hero TIE with Koolshade
3. Lazyeagle Standard TIE,Y wing.
4. Gatorbait9696 TIE
7. GF Shuttle Tyderium, TIE pilot and wing parts.
8. voodocaster upgrade ATST ROTJ larger legs, missing kit parts from ATST ROTJ.
9. uncannyx Y wing in trade for excelsior/bird of prey import kits (2yrs ago)
10. Jedimaster Replacement cockpit canopy for Shuttle Tyderium
11. Apophis ATST ESB, or any other kit
12. -... . .- --.. Falcon Red3 and YWing pics on CD
14 Gort Y wing, probe droid, snowspeeder parts.
15 neojun77 TIE with metal armature
18 Cosmic-X 2x 1/12 Warrior Bugs
21 Viceland Escape Pod replacement hull
22 Satazius replacement Escape Pod body
24 JLinNY standard TIE Wings, he will send stars back to steve when he receives the wings
25 Mbmfarland Armature
26 Darth Kukiman few finished SS models

I know... the 11 I have on hand are to long. The machinist I used here in town contracted to the railroad so they no longer take the little guys work.. so i can send you the way it is now and you can cut them down or you can hang in there till I find another solution.

Steve

I don't think it will be too long for the interceptor! But test fit it before you glue it down. A simple hacksaw will remedy it if it's too long regardless.

Dave

Well I think that I am being ignored, Steve you say you answer pms and texts but you are not answering mine. I pm'd you and sent five texts and I get no answer, You have my money and I don'thave what I paid for, This stinks!!!! It just makes it worst to ignore those you owe. I have learned a big lesson here, Do not buy unless they have it on hand.

I can only tell you only so many times I will get the shuttles done as soon as the TIE fighters are cleared. You can text me 100 times and the answer is still gonna be the same. I will post here so all can see when i start taking care of shuttles. I got new resin (smooth on 310) so the casting problems of the past will no longer be an issue (thanks Mike) with shuttle casting info.

PC Ive told you NOT to text me as i dont do texting very well and you have my phone number and ive told you to call anytime with questions. Ive also told you when there is new information i'll send it. There has not been...

Engaged in a systematic approach... Interceptors.. Done, Y wings... about to be done, TIE Fighters working on it, Shuttles.. matieral in stock, AT-ST's not there yet. Im just not to shuttles yet. The plan is to be all done by Christmas.

PC you will be getting a refund as I have offered this in the past and you say you would want to wait for the kit. You agreed to wait them flame me cause you want your kit. Ive been very clear ont his open thread on how things will go. Im trying hard bud to get this mess taken care of... I'll contact you via PM to take care of the matter of a refund.

Steve

Last edited:
Hey SWPropcollector, I replied to your PMs day before you posted that last post and told you the shuttles come after the TIE standards. I didn't reply until Sunday, because I was busy during Thanksgiving holiday man. You can see the progress that's been made on all this backlog. chill out.

Ok why is it that when I texted you about buying the snow speeder it was fine to text you I have saved all the texts, not once in the texts you said do NOT text. Two That was not what you told me over the phone the last we talked two months ago. You told me that all you need to do is the wings and you said you would have them done in three weeks,I am not the bad guy here, I am the victum guys. Again as for the snowspeeder you was up to selling me this kit in all the texts you sent, So I was being ignored, we had an agreement that you would send the snowspeeder out on october 1 and send me confirmation and then i would pay you, we talked and you said you had not sent it out but would try and get to the post office the next day and send me confirmation. But then I never herd back from.

And owe I have been chilling out for awhile with everyone else here owed!!!!!

As always I am not going to derail this thread by going back and forth with you on this thread. Ive sent you a PM reguarding the above post.

I will say again Ive asked you not to text me.... I did not take any money from you on the snowspeeder and left you a message on your voice mail conserning the shuttle and the speeder is no longer for sale.

A "when is my shuttle shipping" would have been ok to post here and I would have told you after TIE fighters have shipped.

There is a reason I do not text.... has to do with two teenagers in on my cell plan and cost... dont want to get into that here....

As i indicated earlier I am trying to get the backlog cleared before Christmas.

Vader Darth was just letting you know that it is not unreasonable to not answer a PM or text sent during the holidays because of family and other commitments. I'm 100% positive he meant nothing by it.

I've taken resposibility here Mark... and continue to do so...

Uncanny X Y wing shipped.

Only made it to Fedex today but i will hopefully have a couple of the international Y kits shipping tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back