Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, monitoring the list occasionally. Can't lie, it's kinda hard to focus with all the bikini clad beauties down here in the Caribbean.........but hey, someone's got to do it right???? I updated this morning. Peace!!!

Dave :)

Don`t forget me Dave
My Paypal ID is neojun77@naver.com (ebay ID : ssneojun)
I bought them(tie and intercepter with metal armatures) on Ebay
payment was complete at feb-08-10
and I really appreciate your help Dave.:lol:lol:lol

Steve and I made a deal in August of 2004.

I had a DeBoer Enterprise kit that I decided I didn't want, and after hearing that I wanted to sell it, he jumped right on it. I delivered the kit to him personally, as I only lived 20 minutes from him. Selling/trading price was $1650, which was what I paid for the kit from Dennis himself.

In exchange, I was to receive cash and merchandise from Steve. He paid me $400 in cash, then I was given an ATAT Ron, kit, which we decided would be another $500 toward the DeBoer kit. "Wheelin and Dealin," he called it.

Total: $900 out of $1650

Steve then promised me a TIE interceptor kit that he was "working on" in 2004, and said it wouldn't be more than a couple of months until it would be ready. After years of waiting for that, and Steve getting involved in the Y-Wing, we then changed the deal for the kit to be a Y, instead of the interceptor.

After 2 more years of waiting of waiting for that to come through, Steve provided me with an old Y head that he had cast, before the design had been finalized. That was it.

In 2006 or 07, when he was deployed, I had emailed him in frustration, and he told me he would give me a TIE kit in addition to what he owed me because I had been so patient. Never happened, either.

I've been waiting for almost 7 years, now, for a deal that I trusted in good faith would come true. I emailed Steve On January 25th of this year, asking him if we couldn't finally get this done and resolved. I mentioned that I had seen that he was listing a bunch of kits for sale, and expressed interest in finishing the deal by him sending me a SS Snowspeeder he was selling. After getting no response, I emailed him again asking if he would reply. He responded on January 27th that he "was in training" and that he'd "take care of me" when he got back into town.

Fast forward to April 5, and still... NOTHING.

All I want is the kit I was promised, or something comparable in trade. Obviously I'n not going to get any interest on anything for waiting so unacceptably long for this all to happen.

There's more I could add, but this covers the main issue.

Tim

Last edited:
:confused
Updated Tim. If he said he'd get you the extra kit for your troubles, you'll get the extra kit.

Dave

Well heck, if we're going by that, there's a CRAPTON of stuff that all sorts of people owe me. I just figured that it's just something kit makers say to you to get you off the phone, lol.

Steve will follow through, but it is good to sometimes take stock of where you are in the queue, and conversely be reminded of who you owe things to. I'm glad this is being handled so professionally, and applaud the RPF for being a mediator of sorts to get things taken care of to everyone's satisfaction.

Steve Neisen's backlog list:

1. 79 Daytona Y Wing (new version not yet released)
2. ave4uevoli Hero TIE with Koolshade new mould (wings currently being remoulded)
3. Lazyeagle Standard TIE, Interceptor, Y wing.
4. Gatorbait9696 TIE and Interceptor
5. raiders Shuttle Tyderium, TIE Standard armature, Interceptor with armature.
6. Ketzer.com SS Probe droid (I'm releasing an updated version soon which I'll honor for Steve's deal with you Tim if you want to wait it out).
7. GF Interceptor, Shuttle Tyderium, TIE pilot and wing parts.
8. voodocaster upgrade ATST ROTJ larger legs, missing kit parts from ATST ROTJ.
9. uncannyx New Y wing kit, in trade for excelsior/bird of prey import kits (2yrs ago)
10. Jedimaster Replacement cockpit canopy for Shuttle Tyderium
11. Apophis ATST ESB, or any other kit
12. -... . .- --.. Falcon Red3 and YWing pics on CD
13. Scott Graham Shuttle kit main guns
14 Gort Various kits in trade....to be agreed
15 neojun77 TIE and Interceptor with metal armatures
16 Barry Joe Snowspeeder gun parts
17 Nakedbrain TIE Standard, TIE Interceptor (7 yr wait)
18 Cosmic-X 2x 1/12 Warrior Bugs
19 VOS 2 kits
20 JPolachi 1/350 Tsukuda Klingon BOP kit

Last edited:
Hey guys, when you get your backlog parts from either Steve or those guys that are working on the projects for Steve, please post back or contact me so I can update the list and show progress for the rest of the guys in the same boat. Thanks!

Dave :)

Yes,please ad me to the list as well. Steve suppposidly has a kit that he's suppose to be giving me.The Tsukuda 1/350 scale Klingon Bird of prey. He was using the kit I loaned him for his S.S KBOP project and the guy working on it ripped both of us off.He could also compensate me in Cash, but it didn't seem like he was interested in doing that.He e-mailed me back in January saying he has the kit and was mailing it.I never received anything and he hasn't answered my e-mails or PM's so I don't know what is happening.

TIE Interceptor - 0YJ49111D0275022X - 12/2007;
ESB AT-ST - 77F30098BJ1623254 - 12/2007;
Escape Pod replacement hull - 5YD01525668685925 - 02/2007;

I've sent this info to you (Dave) and Steve many times by PM and email.

Frederic

Steve Neisen's backlog list:

1. 79 Daytona Y Wing (new version not yet released)
2. ave4uevoli Hero TIE with Koolshade new mould (wings currently being remoulded)
3. Lazyeagle Standard TIE, Interceptor, Y wing.
4. Gatorbait9696 TIE and Interceptor
5. raiders Shuttle Tyderium, TIE Standard armature, Interceptor with armature.
6. Ketzer.com SS Probe droid (I'm releasing an updated version soon which I'll honor for Steve's deal with you Tim if you want to wait it out).
7. GF Interceptor, Shuttle Tyderium, TIE pilot and wing parts.
8. voodocaster upgrade ATST ROTJ larger legs, missing kit parts from ATST ROTJ.
9. uncannyx New Y wing kit, in trade for excelsior/bird of prey import kits (2yrs ago)
10. Jedimaster Replacement cockpit canopy for Shuttle Tyderium
11. Apophis ATST ESB, or any other kit
12. -... . .- --.. Falcon Red3 and YWing pics on CD
13. Scott Graham Shuttle kit main guns
14 Gort Various kits in trade....to be agreed
15 neojun77 TIE and Interceptor with metal armatures
16 Barry Joe (Order now filled)
17 Nakedbrain TIE Standard, TIE Interceptor (7 yr wait)
18 Cosmic-X 2x 1/12 Warrior Bugs
19 VOS 2 kits
20 JPolachi 1/350 Tsukuda Klingon BOP kit
21 Viceland TIE Interceptor, ESB ATST, Escape Pod replacement hull
22 Satazius TIE Interceptor, replacement Escape Pod body
23 Wshe TIE Interceptor with armature
24 JLinNY standard TIE Wings, he will send stars back to steve when he receives the wings

Last edited:
According to an email from Steve a week and a half ago, he was going to work on getting the parts out to me over that weekend. Nothing yet. No response to emails as usual. Can you update me please Dave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back