NEW YORK PREDATORS Football Team

Guan Thwei

While browsing for a newer and unique Predator to be my model in my new SIG. I saw this Football Team based out of Staten Island, New York.
So who is up for a game of FOOTBALL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
When is open tryouts for team MASCOT! We have enough female Preds to be their cheer leaders! It would be cool to be in costume with about 20 other preds rooting for a kill! OOPS I mean victory!

When is open tryouts for team MASCOT! We have enough female Preds to be their cheer leaders! It would be cool to be in costume with about 20 other preds rooting for a kill! OOPS I mean victory!
When I get home I'm going to google more info about this team I'm not really into Football all that much, but if anyone asks I will say that this is my team
I hope they have someone dressing as a Predator for a Mascot!! The Cheerleader idea sounds really cool too

ok normally i want to punch cheerleaders in the face, u knoww cus theyre too damn happy and cheery.... but id totally join the squad if i got to wear the suit!!

I don't keep up with any sport, I know nothing about football, I really have no interest in it... but this my new favorite team!

What else but ATTACK formation! Take no prisoners just trophys!
Hell Yeah!!!

New York Predators

Well, I found not only more info, but also they have a website as well. They are a Football team in Brooklyn, New York from what I understand and the best part is this is what there helmets look like.
helm449.jpg

helm449.jpg

DUde i am in !! i played linebacker for my highschool and i still play ball with friends, let me know if open spot for outside linebacker!! XD i now support that team, epicness..................=O we should all go in pred suits to one of their games!!!!! lawl that would be super epic haha

I'll be running back! I'm 15 but look 17, and still play football with people much bigger than me. Once I start charging, NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE can stop me.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back